Biden's Biggest Blunder

October 23rd, 2021 at 5:27:13 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
Rolling back environmental protection.

Prioritizing energy over environment: see "fracking."

Not giving a rat's patooie about the environment.

Trump is a guy who only knows you pay people to remove your garbage. He's not a guy who worries about where it's piling up or being dumped, burned or buried. All that stuff is unimportant, and getting worshipped is all that's important even if some of the people are lying to his face.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 23rd, 2021 at 5:53:54 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Evenbob
"President Joe Biden’s approval rating hit a new low in the Trafalgar Group poll released Friday, showing his approval at 39% and disapproval at 58%."

And this poll was top-heavy with Democrats and he still only got 39%. I wonder what his real numbers are, 35%? The Dems in Congress see this and they go absolutely berserk because they know when your guy is in the Oval with poll numbers like this and an election year is coming up you are royally screwed.
This poll was taken for the three days before the town hall. If it was taken today it will be even lower because that town hall was a joke, Beijing Joe was pitiful.

The Trafalgar Group
@trafalgar_group

#Inds 32.2%,
#Dem 61.2%,
#GOP 11.1%,

39.2% Approve,
58.4% Disapprove,
2.4% No Opinion,

Hmmmmmm

Let's go Brandon
October 23rd, 2021 at 5:57:20 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Trump is a guy who only knows you pay people to remove your garbage. He's not a guy who worries about where it's piling up or being dumped, burned or buried. All that stuff is unimportant, and getting worshipped is all that's important even if some of the people are lying to his face.

Pretty similar to Biden. He pays someone to 'recycle' his garbage. He's not worried that usually it takes more energy to recycle than to simply toss it. He's a guy that doesn't worry about where money comes from somebody will figure it out and print more. He doesn't worry about someone lying to his face because he doesn't know the difference, he just wants to be left alone and let somebody else do his job.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 23rd, 2021 at 6:00:53 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
This video explains more about the "supply chain crisis" than the "bs" posts I read in this thread yesterday:

Yep, dementia joe bidumb and pete buttcrack are taking charge and making things happen, LOL LOL LOL

Let's go Brandon
October 23rd, 2021 at 6:29:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
Pretty similar to Biden. He pays someone to 'recycle' his garbage. He's not worried that usually it takes more energy to recycle than to simply toss it. He's a guy that doesn't worry about where money comes from somebody will figure it out and print more. He doesn't worry about someone lying to his face because he doesn't know the difference, he just wants to be left alone and let somebody else do his job.

I do think the general Republican approach, is the environment is too big to fail combined with ignoring disaster until it's too late.

Buffalo were an endless commodity, just pile up the skulls.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 23rd, 2021 at 6:33:58 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
This video explains more about the "supply chain crisis" than the "bs" posts I read in this thread yesterday:

Crisis???????????
What crisis
I'm not going to youtube to find out what I cant buy
I'm not going on the internet for that info either
No need to
Just shopped
All my needs were met
Everything is available
What cant you find????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 23rd, 2021 at 6:35:43 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Crisis???????????
What crisis
I'm not going to youtube to find out what I cant buy
I'm not going on the internet for that info either
No need to
Just shopped
All my needs were met
Everything is available
What cant you find????????????

Haven’t seen any empty shelves around here.

Maybe it’s only in red areas. If so: good work, Joe!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 23rd, 2021 at 7:14:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
This 30 seconds of rambling by Beijing Joe at the Town Hall is a perfect example of what dementia looks like. He's taking random thoughts and trying to link them together to make a point he doesn't know he's trying to make because he's forgotten what the point was.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 23rd, 2021 at 7:35:14 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Haven’t seen any empty shelves around here.

Maybe it’s only in red areas. If so: good work, Joe!

This probably what happened at foxnews
Laura is doing a story on empty shelves. She orders her minions to go out to the local store and get some footage
They report back that the local shelves full
Laura is furious
She orders her minions to search the internet for any empty shelf pics
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 23rd, 2021 at 7:59:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Just watched a body language expert say this position that Beijing Joe has adopted usually signifies extreme frustration in people with dementia. They are very frustrated that they cannot express themselves the way that they want. In a younger person this position usually means they are holding back anger. I've had women do this to me years ago, hold their fists just like this and say to me I'm so angry right now I could hit you. Beijing Joe is trying to keep up, and he's very frustrated that he knows he's doing a poor job. Hence the clenched fists. My mother-in-law is 93 and she has dementia and she's aware of it. She's always apologizing for it, it's very frustrating for her. Putting somebody like Beijing Joe in this position is elder abuse. He's going through agony inside and he can't show it except by doing things like clenching his fists.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.