Biden's Biggest Blunder

August 30th, 2021 at 4:11:07 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I have no problem going on the record and saying it wasn’t me who complained about EB’s post. I don’t even think I read the unedited version.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 30th, 2021 at 4:16:37 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
U.S.-supplied Black Hawk helicopters in Afghanistan

August 30th, 2021 at 4:28:21 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: petroglyph
Thanks for posting that section.

To suspend Bob for saying refusing entry to illegals by shooting them warrants a suspension, yet several members here celebrate Israelis killing Palestinians at the wall including children. This is ridiculous to single out Bob. Me thinks the Wiz received a complaint from a frequent complainer, because it is beyond hypocritical to single out Bob for that statement.

You are clearly implying me, with your Israeli comment.

It wasn't.

I have complained to mods about two posts in my time here (because both were very blatant misprenations of me and direct insults), and was very public about it (luckily neither member is active anymore, if that counts as an insult, sorry, don't care).

For the record I have never "celebrated" the killing of anyone who isn't a terrorist. I have no problem saying I love airstrikes of ISIS leaders (as any sane person should). But, I have never celebrated or even encouraged the killing of people at walls (Israeli or American).... Certainly not children....

If you are referencing me, that is a great example of a misrepresentation....

There are endless members that I disagree with vehemently, but I would never report somebody unless they were actively being intetionally malicious in their representation of me or blatantly violating a rule....

Its a political forum, the purpose is to debate, if we agree all the time it would be boring....

I don't know the original post pre-edit so I have no idea if the suspension was justified or not, and it's not my place to judge.

But, I can say with confidence it was not me that reported anyone (though I should report a lot of people for derailing my Afganistan thread with all of this suspension list drama lol.... I won't its a joke...)
August 30th, 2021 at 4:29:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko

Are we supposed to be upset about this? Tell me why I should care.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 30th, 2021 at 5:15:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
I have no problem going on the record and saying it wasn’t me who complained about EB’s post. I don’t even think I read the unedited version.

Not me
I haven't read an EB post in years
No change in the forum for me lol
I'm surprised people care
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 30th, 2021 at 5:23:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko

Yawn
Do you have any idea what the maintenance is on these.
Without regular expert maintenance
You need a vast army of maintenance personnel with access to a massive inventory of parts.
It takes huge organization to keep stuff like this in the air
Very very very soon they will just be huge hunks of metal taking up space
The taliban would be stupid to use complicated equipment in constant need of maintenance on a mission.
This is really much ado about nothing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 30th, 2021 at 5:55:36 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Gandler
You are clearly implying me, with your Israeli comment.

It wasn't
No Gandler, I'm not implying you, you don't even cross my mind. I came to the opinion months ago, that you and I aren't able to communicate, so I very seldom reply to you anymore, nor read your posts. You are entitled to your opinions as am I.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 30th, 2021 at 5:59:20 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
How many Americans did dementia joe bidumb leave stranded in Afghanistan??

How many Americans did dementia joe bidumb abandon in Afghanistan??

How many Americans did dementia joe bidumb leave behind in Afghanistan??

What happened to the US government taking care of and protecting its' citizens??

Why spend billions and billions of dollars on the military to have them surrender to the Taliban??

The bidumd administration and the top military leaders are an embarrassment.
Let's go Brandon
August 30th, 2021 at 6:09:12 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: fleaswatter
How many Americans did dementia joe bidumb leave stranded in Afghanistan??

How many Americans did dementia joe bidumb abandon in Afghanistan??

How many Americans did dementia joe bidumb leave behind in Afghanistan??

What happened to the US government taking care of and protecting its' citizens??

Why spend billions and billions of dollars on the military to have them surrender to the Taliban??

The bidumd administration and the top military leaders are an embarrassment.

Too many / too much to all of the above.

And, I agree it's disgraceful, I have no problem being critical of Biden when deserved. And, this is beyond deserved.
August 30th, 2021 at 6:25:23 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: petroglyph
No Gandler, I'm not implying you, you don't even cross my mind. I came to the opinion months ago, that you and I aren't able to communicate, so I very seldom reply to you anymore, nor read your posts. You are entitled to your opinions as am I.

Please, you have been heckling me about Israel and the American military since the early days of WOV back when such discussions were still permitted....

Its pretty clear (even long before I joined DT) that you associate me with both Israel and the military in general (and you made this clear in multiple WOV posts even when not relevant to the subject at hand)....