Gutfeld!

August 24th, 2021 at 12:42:34 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Was running into Greg Gutfeld and his crew channel surfing once in a while, but not really watching it. He's been growing on me. This is genuine comedy, totally PC free.

One thing I started to realize was how unusual it is. Usually, 'conservative comedy' just doesn't pull it off right. The usual mistake is getting preachy about something. This bunch just finds the humor. It's a good test too, if you watch it and you don't find it funny, you are a Lib with too many sacred cows. Get a life.

Searched to see if this thread was already started. Some mentions, but that's all I think
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 24th, 2021 at 1:09:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: odiousgambit
Was running into Greg Gutfeld and his crew channel surfing once in a while, but not really watching it. He's been growing on me. This is genuine comedy, totally PC free.

Did watching Gutfeld since he was on The Late Night show Red Eye years ago. He's one of a kind. He's also really really short like five feet four inches short. Not that it matters.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 24th, 2021 at 3:59:28 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Fox News' Greg Gutfeld is crowned new king of late night television after he scores 220K MORE viewers than Colbert's Late Show on CBS

I quote part:

Quote:
The late night comedy scene has a new king of laughs, with Greg Gutfeld's Gutfeld! unseating Stephen Colbert's The Late Show in total viewership.

Fox News' right-leaning Gutfeld! also attracted the most pairs of eyes in the sought-after 25 to 54 age demographic category.

His late night show is on cable and beats the network's late night comedy shows.
Let's go Brandon