Ryan v Vance

August 30th, 2022 at 6:02:49 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
This one is tight, but Ohio is going to stay Red & give it to JD Vance.
The guy can vanish for a few months and it is still a coin flip according to Nate Silver.
Vance has all the momentum in the recent polls, and I think he will crush Ryan in the debates.
JD Vance by 3%+
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
October 24th, 2022 at 7:35:13 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I traveled to Ohio this weekend for a wedding, and I was absolutely stunned by how many yard signs I saw for Tim Ryan in rural areas. Only saw a couple for Vance.

So I think Ryan will win? Nah. Ohio is still Ohio. But it will be closer than it has any right to be, especially given how easy Gov DeWine’s re-election will be.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 24th, 2022 at 7:36:22 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: JCW09
Vance has all the momentum in the recent polls, and I think he will crush Ryan in the debates.

Also: LOL.

As with so many of jcw’s predictions, this aged very poorly. Ryan wiped the floor with Vance’s puffy corpse.
October 25th, 2022 at 6:43:49 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Also: LOL.

As with so many of jcw’s predictions, this aged very poorly. Ryan wiped the floor with Vance’s puffy corpse.

Delusional post. If you don’t think Vance hammering home the point that Ryan voted 100% of the time with Pelosi is by far the most important fact for the Ohio voters, then you don’t know the Ohio voters. Ohio isn’t NY or Cali. Ryan trying to portray himself as some sort of independent thinker is laughable at best. You might want to practice saying ‘Senator Vance’.

Edit. I see Vance is only up 1.5% according to 538. I’m surprised it’s that close. But up is better than down.
October 25th, 2022 at 7:46:48 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
Delusional post. If you don’t think Vance hammering home the point that Ryan voted 100% of the time with Pelosi is by far the most important fact for the Ohio voters, then you don’t know the Ohio voters. Ohio isn’t NY or Cali. Ryan trying to portray himself as some sort of independent thinker is laughable at best. You might want to practice saying ‘Senator Vance’.

Edit. I see Vance is only up 1.5% according to 538. I’m surprised it’s that close. But up is better than down.

You must have missed the post directly above the one you quoted in which I said Ryan will lose.