22 year old girl rapes 16 year old boy

Page 1 of 212>
November 23rd, 2022 at 6:01:01 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
22 year old blonde rapes 16 year old boy, MULTIPLE TIMES.

The rape is, of course, statutory rape. JAIL TIME or COMMUNITY SERVICE?
November 23rd, 2022 at 12:10:40 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: Pacomartin
22 year old blonde rapes 16 year old boy, MULTIPLE TIMES.

The rape is, of course, statutory rape. JAIL TIME or COMMUNITY SERVICE?

Jail time, although naive people will be like,"She's hot, and he probably enjoyed it, and female adult rape of a male Teen is nowhere near as bad as male adult rape of a female Teen. Lucky him, I'd kill to be in his position! I'll pay her bail!" I have seen similar posts when female adults were being charged with rape of underaged male teens.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
November 23rd, 2022 at 12:27:12 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: Riverjordan
Jail time, although naive people will be like,"She's hot,...

The article states that he is age 16, but she must have had sex with him before his birthday since in the state of Oklahoma the age of consent is 16 years of age. This means it is illegal for a minor who is 15 years old or younger to have sex with an adult who is 18 years of age or older.

If it turns out that they had sex as his birthday present, the court is likely to go easy on her.

She should have been a little smarter. Men do it all the time, they groom younger girls and wait until they are 18.

Quote: Riverjordan
I have seen similar posts when female adults were being charged with rape of underaged male teens.

Antwone Fisher (film 20 years ago) described a young man who was messed up because of being molested by his guardian's adult niece Nadine. But he was under the age of 14, and it is implied that she is roughly 20 years older, In addition it was not consensual.
November 23rd, 2022 at 12:54:24 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Most states there’s some additional law/laws pertaining to educators. No sympathy for a sexual predator from me, put her in a wing with the transgender “females” for 3-5 years.
November 23rd, 2022 at 1:11:22 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Jail time, she was clearly abusing her authority.
November 23rd, 2022 at 1:57:18 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: link
More female teachers arrested for child sex crimes.

Still, more female teachers also are being arrested for sex crimes involving children. Usually, these involve a female teacher having a sexual relationship with an underage male student.

The more notorious of these relationships have gone on to involve murder. So, though many of us impulsively want to kind of laugh this off ... impulsively, me too ... these things are serious and the women can be quite twisted.

https://www.nealdavislaw.com/blog/sex-crimes/female-teachers-sex-crimes
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
November 23rd, 2022 at 4:03:17 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: odiousgambit
The more notorious of these relationships have gone on to involve murder.

I am not advocating making it legal for women to sleep with underage boys. From the few bits of information available, this would not have been a crime had it occurred a few weeks or a few months later, and it occurred multiple times. It is doubtful that a teacher's aide had much direct power over this boy.

Poor judgement on her part, certainly grounds for terminating employment, and certainly a prosecutable crime.

But jail time instead of community service? Unless there is something that is not obvious,

In this photo he is age 15, but she is age 14. You would probably assume she is at least over age 18,
lyvia Alyn Lind, Zackary Arthur on October 26, 2021

If he slept with her that night in OK it would be OK.

Romeo and Juliet exemption: this applies to consensual sex between two minors. Each individual must be at least 14 years of age and younger than 18 years of age. Sex with a minor under the age of 14 will result in criminal charges.
November 23rd, 2022 at 4:35:49 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
The problem with community service is that it’s not a deterrent, it almost encourages the behavior because, well, you could always get away with it and if you don’t it’s simply a slap on the wrist. So you’re making the cost v benefit negligible or worthwhile. Two weeks or two years difference in age is irrelevant the line must be drawn somewhere.

The only valid excuse to mitigate would be if she has psychological issues (beyond being a sexual predator) that caused the behavior, in which case cooperation with treatment should be required with a suspended sentence if violated.
November 24th, 2022 at 3:40:00 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Pacomartin
I am not advocating making it legal for women to sleep with underage boys.
I didn't think you were, just wanted to give a fuller picture of a situation where thoughts of lenience tend to pop up.

Pamela Smart is the name that readily comes up for a teacher manipulating a boy into murdering her husband, enough to have a wikipedia page all for herself. Interestingly, I couldn't remember that name, so I googled "teacher had boy murder husband" and one of the things google found was "A teacher and his husband were found dead" ... now that's modern times for you

Posting that link, but I have to warn everyone that [at least to me] it's a very sordid and upsetting story as it is also a story of exploiting modern toleration/convention regarding teens and their sexual identity. Additional links to other sordid stories aplenty as well. I'm sorry I read it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/01/04/a-teacher-and-his-husband-were-found-dead-in-august-police-say-theyd-sexually-abused-8-teens/
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
November 24th, 2022 at 7:11:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rquiredusername
The problem with community service is that it’s not a deterrent, it almost encourages the behavior because, well, you could always get away with it and if you don’t it’s simply a slap on the wrist. So you’re making the cost v benefit negligible or worthwhile. Two weeks or two years difference in age is irrelevant the line must be drawn somewhere.

I had friends got underage drinking citations. Half of their "community service" was playing pool with the volunteer firemen.
The President is a fink.
Page 1 of 212>