The Trump Arrest thread

April 3rd, 2023 at 10:06:59 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
I suspect they may sleep in the same bed when traveling.

But at Maralago, the WH, Trump Tower NYC, etc. they have/had separate bedrooms.

Do you really think it’s that uncommon for couples to sleep in separate bedrooms? I know couples who do, and they actually love each other (unlike Donny and Melania).

Melanie probably insists it be pitch black in the room when sex is required. Then she lets in the prostitute she hired.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 3rd, 2023 at 12:28:02 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I suspect they may sleep in the same bed when traveling.

But at Maralago, the WH, Trump Tower NYC, etc. they have/had separate bedrooms.

Do you really think it’s that uncommon for couples to sleep in separate bedrooms? I know couples who do, and they actually love each other (unlike Donny and Melania).

No, not at all. Although, I would guess it to be uncommon for them to not have slept together for years at a time.

My wife and I usually sleep in separate beds at hotels but occasionally there will be some cohabitation.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 4th, 2023 at 2:20:52 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
Anti-Semitism continues to rage as the right tries to paint George Soros as the mastermind behind the Trump indictment.

Thru the years the right has targeted him as a villain in many other issues.

He's a favorite among conspiracy theorists.

How many people would raise their hands to honestly say that Trump would not break the law if he thought it would benefit him and he could get away with it______?

I would guess not many; maybe not even many of his supporters.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/04/us/politics/george-soros-bragg-trump.html
the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
April 4th, 2023 at 4:52:13 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: PotPie

How many people would raise their hands to honestly say that Trump would not break the law if he thought it would benefit him and he could get away with it______?

My question would be who hasn't ever broken a law? I can't name a single person that I think has never broken a law. Just yesterday I was going 72mph in an area where I knew the law was 70mph.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 4th, 2023 at 6:05:09 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Happy Indictment Day!

Let’s hope MAGA protestors outside the courthouse won’t go “Jan 6th” and get violent. But if they do, I pray the NYPD is ready to use deadly force.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 4th, 2023 at 6:29:18 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Happy Indictment Day!

Let’s hope MAGA protestors outside the courthouse won’t go “Jan 6th” and get violent. But if they do, I pray the NYPD is ready to use deadly force.

Jim Jordan seething over this
He now wants to defund the police

https://www.newsweek.com/jim-jordan-vows-defund-police-donald-trump-indictment-1792078
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 4th, 2023 at 7:01:53 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
Quote: DRich
My question would be who hasn't ever broken a law? I can't name a single person that I think has never broken a law. Just yesterday I was going 72mph in an area where I knew the law was 70mph.

Good point, I should have been more specific.

I was referring to financial crimes; where a person lied or misrepresented to get more $ or pay or owe less $ than he would if he made correct representations.

Now, the number of people who have done this is much, much smaller.

And now, if you consider the number of people who have profited by millions of $ doing this; the % becomes very tiny.
the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
April 4th, 2023 at 10:37:02 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

It’s like left wing fan fiction come to life…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 4th, 2023 at 10:51:37 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
An arrest, while attention grabbing, is meaningless without a conviction.
April 4th, 2023 at 11:24:52 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Some guy draped in an American flag is standing in the middle of the street with a “this day will live in infamy” sign. Should be an interesting day. Awful convenient timing with the BRICS and Taiwan mishmash tho.