Children Butchers

March 27th, 2023 at 4:52:53 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I'm at the state in life of being a great-grandfather (a very young one).

So this issue could affect me more than the average person.

If there's demand in the thread, I'll continue to post some more information.

The way I understood gender issues in the past, is a person declared openly (or hid) to be gay and then lived with the consequences.

In other words, they were able to look inside and admit their reality (biological gender) in order to become happy in life.

But now, many choose to avoid (enter denial) accepting their reality and try to change their body.

Many do this using big Pharma drugs, like hormone drugs.

But which ones are the surgeons?

The following Tweet includes 4 images showing random Surgeon education pipelines.

-------------------------

End Wokeness

Mar 26, 2023

Equity. Coming to a surgeon near you.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1640217005117566976?cxt=HHwWgMCziaGrnMMtAAAA

------------------------
March 27th, 2023 at 4:59:40 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DoubleGold

The way I understood gender issues in the past, is a person declared openly (or hid) to be gay and then lived with the consequences.

In other words, they were able to look inside and admit their reality (biological gender) in order to become happy in life.

But now, many choose to avoid (enter denial) accepting their reality and try to change.

I think you are confusing homosexuality with transgenders.
March 27th, 2023 at 5:03:04 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: SOOPOO
I think you are confusing homosexuality with transgenders.

I considered that.
March 27th, 2023 at 5:08:55 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
What a weird thread. Blocking as usual.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 27th, 2023 at 5:12:03 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: ams288
What a weird thread. Blocking as usual.

So you fail to see a pattern in the Surgeon education pipeline?

Or could it be you don't want to see?
March 27th, 2023 at 5:59:51 AM permalink
DoubleGold
So they're pumping cash into the system to promote mental health.

Apparently, the DEIA funding is encouraging the denial of children accepting their biological gender (opposite of mental health).

-------------------------------------------------

Surgeon general proposes ‘equity’ as way to boost mental health in the workplace

Dr. Murthy's 48-page guide says companies must 'protect workers from harm'

October 20, 2022
And just this week, the Biden administration awarded $2.8 billion to companies that pledged to implement DEIA principles.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/surgeon-general-proposes-equity-boost-mental-health-workplace

---------------------------------------------------

At Least 13 U.S. Hospitals Perform Gender Transition Surgeries on Minors

August 25, 2022
Yet it is inarguably true that Boston Children’s Hospital has performed gender transition surgeries on minors. A peer-reviewed study published this March in the Journal of Clinical Medicine used as its dataset 204 gender transition surgeries performed by Center for Gender Surgery (CfGS) at Boston Children’s Hospital from January 2017 to August 2020, in which 65 (around a third) were under the age of 18. The researchers explained that CfGS “was the first pediatric center in the United States to offer gender-affirming chest surgeries for individuals over 15-years-old and genital surgeries for those over 17 years of age.”

With the evident potential for outrage and the high stakes at play, major media organizations have curiously avoided digging deeper into the issue. Since the Boston Children’s Hospital scandal, only a trickle of reporting on other hospitals has appeared in lesser-known outlets, with such sensational revelations as Seattle Children’s Hospital transitioning children as young as nine, and a division head at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago admitting they perform gender transition procedures based upon “anecdotal evidence.”

These three are only the tip of the iceberg. According to research compiled by The Washington Stand (see below), at least 13 hospitals — mostly children’s hospitals — in the United States perform gender transition surgeries on minors. Many of these are among approximately 60 “clinical care programs” promoting gender transitions “for transgender and gender-expansive youth,” according to the pro-transgender-ideology Human Rights Campaign, nationwide.
https://washingtonstand.com/commentary/at-least-13-us-hospitals-perform-gender-transition-surgeries-on-minors

-----------------------------------------------------