Joe and Hunter

Page 2 of 23<12345>Last »
May 15th, 2023 at 8:13:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Oh dear.

Quote:
Fox News host Maria Bartiromo asked Comer during an interview on Sunday Morning Futures about the current whereabouts of the informant.

"Well, unfortunately, we can't track down the informant," Comer responded on Sunday. "We're hopeful that the informant is still there. The whistleblower knows the informant. The whistleblower is very credible."

https://www.newsweek.com/republican-admits-key-informant-against-joe-biden-now-missing-1800209

So, I guess the whistle blower was relying on someone else, without firsthand knowledge.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 15th, 2023 at 8:19:21 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I don't understand why the right is obsessed with thinking that the left will blindly defend Hunter Biden, if he is guilty please charge him. If Biden pardons him that will be terrible. I don't think anyone on the left is supporting this.

Literally nobody is defending Hunter Biden. And, nobody is defending corrupt pardons.
May 15th, 2023 at 8:29:21 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Oh dear.

https://www.newsweek.com/republican-admits-key-informant-against-joe-biden-now-missing-1800209

So, I guess the whistle blower was relying on someone else, without firsthand knowledge.

Clearly the Clintons had him eliminated!!!!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 16th, 2023 at 4:52:53 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
When millions in cash is spread between nine family members, they were trying to hide it. Did they pay the taxes?

'IRS Abruptly Removes Investigative Team from Hunter Biden Probe: Whistleblower Claim'

Ex-CIA chief Brennan admitted that the 'Dirty 51' letter 'WAS political' as agency conspired with Biden campaign to produce it and falsely claim emails on Hunter Biden's laptop were Russian disinformation

'CIA approved former top spy signing Hunter Biden laptop letter'

In the end, Hunter (real name Robert) will have to pay a fine. Likely $500,000.

Which he can get for just one of his paintings from anonymous buyers.
May 16th, 2023 at 5:04:04 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
When millions in cash is spread between nine family members, they were trying to hide it. Did they pay the taxes?

'IRS Abruptly Removes Investigative Team from Hunter Biden Probe: Whistleblower Claim'

Ex-CIA chief Brennan admitted that the 'Dirty 51' letter 'WAS political' as agency conspired with Biden campaign to produce it and falsely claim emails on Hunter Biden's laptop were Russian disinformation

'CIA approved former top spy signing Hunter Biden laptop letter'

In the end, Hunter (real name Robert) will have to pay a fine. Likely $500,000.

Which he can get for just one of his paintings from anonymous buyers.

Queen Elizabeth knew all about having wayward, embarrassing and even criminal family members throughout her whole reign. Hadn't heard that she was involved in any of that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 16th, 2023 at 5:08:21 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko

Is this the whistleblower that went missing/doesn’t exist?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 16th, 2023 at 7:39:08 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
They're all crooks.

Power corrupts, and as they say, "Absolute powr corrupts absolutely."

Any more most of us vote for the lesser of two evils; not me though, I always have voted Libertarian.

Raise the torch! Don't Tread on Anyone!
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 17th, 2023 at 2:50:17 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
The righty conspiracists are desperate to tar Biden and make all kinds of false and misleading claims to do so.

Meanwhile, every other sentence out of the Fat Boy's mouth is a lie.

And I can't keep up with all of the charges he's facing without a scorecard.

This link helps me keep track of Fat Boy's legal troubles.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/23/1164985436/trump-criminal-investigations

the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
May 17th, 2023 at 4:19:15 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: PotPie
The righty conspiracists are desperate to tar Biden and make all kinds of false and misleading claims to do so.

Meanwhile, every other sentence out of the Fat Boy's mouth is a lie.

And I can't keep up with all of the charges he's facing without a scorecard.

This link helps me keep track of Fat Boy's legal troubles.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/23/1164985436/trump-criminal-investigations

This post is why I hate the Democrats! In the ‘Joe and Hunter’ thread the lefties can’t help but play the ‘But Trump is worse’ card! Trump’s malfeasance is IRRELEVANT when discussing the grossly unethical, if not criminal, behaviors of Hunter and possibly his dad. The embarrassment of Hunter Biden can stand on its own. Because Trump has done many bad things should NEVER be an excuse for other’s bad actions.
May 17th, 2023 at 4:30:59 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Here is a prime example of the Big Guy (10%) accusing Trump on the record in front of the American people when he's the guilty one.

So it's a common issue because Trump hurt their feelings.

They have the bank records now to prove it.

----------------------------------

TO: Committee on Oversight and Accountability Majority Members
FROM: Committee on Oversight and Accountability Majority Staff
DATE: May 10, 2023
RE: Second Bank Records Memorandum from the Oversight Committee’s Investigation into the Biden Family’s Influence Peddling and Business Schemes
Page 5:

C. President Biden’s Misleading Statements about his Family’s Foreign Business Dealings

On October 22, 2020, President Biden (then a presidential nominee) stood before the
American people at a televised presidential debate and answered a question about whether
there was anything inappropriate or unethical about his son’s business dealings in Ukraine or
China. President Biden denied that his son or anybody else from his family received money
from China and stated:

My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you
talking about, China. I have not had—The only guy who made money from
China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has
made money from China.

The bank records refute President Biden’s statement. To date, President Biden has continued
to deny that his family received money from China—despite bank records proving otherwise.
In 2017 alone, bank records show President Biden’s family and their related companies
received millions of dollars from Chinese foreign nationals’ companies. This amount does
not include payments from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Romania, Oman, or other foreign
business deals the Committee is investigating; it also does not include any payments related
to Hunter Biden’s interest in BHR Partners or Jonathan Li.
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2023-05/Bank%20Memorandum%205.10.23.pdf
Page 2 of 23<12345>Last »