Joe and Hunter

August 11th, 2023 at 4:30:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Hey, Fox's Peter Doocy knows what is actually needed. He's their White House reporter.

Quote:

"With all due respect, Republicans need better investigators. They have a lot of circumstantial evidence but they have not shown Joe Biden has profited or broken any rules. It's all circumstantial."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-friends-hosts-brian-kilmeade-and-steve-doocy-end-up-in-fiery-rift-over-joe-biden-s-foreign-business-dealings/ar-AA1f7WnW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=4986c09e372844b586c36ceaf480e8ac&ei=10
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 11th, 2023 at 6:09:48 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: kenarman
House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) issued a memo that included bank records for Hunter Biden, confirming that the president’s son received over $20 million from foreign oligarchs during his father’s vice presidency.

“Then-Vice President Biden met—in person, for significant periods of time—with those individuals or their representatives,” Comer’s memo declares. “Then-Vice President Biden joined approximately 20 phone calls on speakerphone with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates and attended dinners with foreign oligarchs who paid huge sums of money to Hunter Biden. Joe Biden, ‘the brand,’ was the only product the Bidens sold.”

I didn't vote for Biden; I don't care about Biden, but this is lame. A VP met with major business interests. I imagine the same can be said for every VP who has existed in modern history. The bar is to demonstrate that he had some kind of policy influence that tangibly benefitted them.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 11th, 2023 at 7:19:08 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Mission146
I didn't vote for Biden; I don't care about Biden, but this is lame. A VP met with major business interests. I imagine the same can be said for every VP who has existed in modern history. The bar is to demonstrate that he had some kind of policy influence that tangibly benefitted them.

He met with the same unsavory business characters that paid is son $10 million for nothing tangible. Hunter and Joe are on the same phone call with the same unsavory characters. How about the war in Ukraine or actively hiding the fact that Covid came from the lab for policy influence. You think that the people that bribed him didn't keep evidence (think recording the calls) that would get him convicted? They own him now.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 11th, 2023 at 7:21:36 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Yeah, it's not the money.

It's the Ukraine coup in 2014, bio-labs in Ukraine (Covid?), and the war.

The money is only a symptom.
August 11th, 2023 at 7:27:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
And no one has proven Donald Trump has committed crimes (yet). It doesn’t mean that they didn’t do what is being alleged. There can be no one stupid enough to believe that Hunter wasn’t paid the multimillions specifically because he was Joe Biden’s son. But a DIRECT tie to illegal influence peddling is harder to prove. I do not think Joe will ever have any criminal charges levied against him due to his sleazy son.

Yep, Hunter is a sleaze ball. We can all agree on that.

Righties spend so much time WISHING Joe was too. Too bad they can’t ever find any evidence backing up their convictions!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 11th, 2023 at 7:33:52 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: kenarman
He met with the same unsavory business characters that paid is son $10 million for nothing tangible. Hunter and Joe are on the same phone call with the same unsavory characters. How about the war in Ukraine or actively hiding the fact that Covid came from the lab for policy influence. You think that the people that bribed him didn't keep evidence (think recording the calls) that would get him convicted? They own him now.

Maybe we should change our laws to if someone in a family commits any crime, then the entire family gets executed.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 11th, 2023 at 8:02:35 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Mission146
Maybe we should change our laws to if someone in a family commits any crime, then the entire family gets executed.

I say we take the North Korean stance. If you do anything against the government three generations of your family will be imprisoned. They will literally jail all of your grandparents, parents, and your siblings.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 11th, 2023 at 8:06:40 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: DRich
I say we take the North Korean stance. If you do anything against the government three generations of your family will be imprisoned. They will literally jail all of your grandparents, parents, and your siblings.

You'd still have to pay to feed them. Summary execution is much cheaper.
August 11th, 2023 at 8:37:21 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
I just wish I could buy a few shares of stock in the Biden family business. It seems very productive!
August 11th, 2023 at 8:58:53 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: RonC
I just wish I could buy a few shares of stock in the Biden family business. It seems very productive!

I have a feeling the Biden Crime Family will implicate Obama.

Obama has the investment moat.