Giuliani sex lawsuit

Page 2 of 2<12
May 16th, 2023 at 7:41:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Mission146
Quote: missedhervee
A nice rack and a willingness to please will take a girl far in this world.

Gotta wonder why her nips aren't visible, as she seems braless?

Taped?

Inverted nipple, most likely. 10-20% of the population. Some appear when a person (it could be a man or woman) is either cold, or aroused, while some inverted nipples don't come out to play at all.

She's walking next to Juliani. That's a sure-fire arousal killer if you ask me.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 16th, 2023 at 7:57:00 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine
Quote: Mission146
Quote: missedhervee
A nice rack and a willingness to please will take a girl far in this world.

Gotta wonder why her nips aren't visible, as she seems braless?

Taped?

Inverted nipple, most likely. 10-20% of the population. Some appear when a person (it could be a man or woman) is either cold, or aroused, while some inverted nipples don't come out to play at all.

She's walking next to Juliani. That's a sure-fire arousal killer if you ask me.

Too many generalizations are made based on a minority of the female population, but some are perfectly happy to get access to $$$ while they gag and bear it. Now, with the popularity of sexual civil suits, they can get the money both going in and going out.

Oh well. If those are the kinds of sexual lifestyles that these old men who could not attract these women in any other context choose, then they pay when the bill comes due. Doesn't really worry me.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 2nd, 2023 at 11:02:07 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Maybe these douchebags should save the locker room talk for actual locker rooms??
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 2 of 2<12