Russia Blacklist

May 21st, 2023 at 7:40:31 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Obama added to getting banned from stepping on Russian soil.

There are other interesting persons that made the list.

It's obvious to me, but I was wondering if any would like to provide an explanation why Obama made the list.
May 21st, 2023 at 8:18:03 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DoubleGold
Obama added to getting banned from stepping on Russian soil.

There are other interesting persons that made the list.

It's obvious to me, but I was wondering if any would like to provide an explanation why Obama made the list.

I'm assuming you consider they are giving him cover. If not, I'd be disappointed in your predictable behavior of seeing conspiracies behind every tree.

You would have been great in Salem accusing people of witchcraft. Probably have record executions of witches on your watch.

Quote:
The Salem witch trials were a series of hearings and prosecutions of people accused of witchcraft in colonial Massachusetts between February 1692 and May 1693. More than 200 people were accused. Thirty people were found guilty, 19 of whom were executed by hanging (14 women and five men). One other man, Giles Corey, was pressed to death after refusing to enter a plea, and at least five people died in jail.[1]

Arrests were made in numerous towns beyond Salem and Salem Village (known today as Danvers), notably Andover and Topsfield. The grand juries and trials for this capital crime were conducted by a Court of Oyer and Terminer in 1692 and by a Superior Court of Judicature in 1693, both held in Salem Town, where the hangings also took place. It was the deadliest witch hunt in the history of colonial North America. Only fourteen other women and two men had been executed in Massachusetts and Connecticut during the 17th century.[2]
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 21st, 2023 at 8:34:54 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Like this one:

--------------------------------

US citizens under personal sanctions, including a ban on entry into the Russian Federation

as of May 19, 2023
29. Michael Byrd (Michael Leroy Byrd) - the police officer who killed Ashley Babbit during the so-called. "Assault on the Capitol";
https://www.mid.ru/ru/maps/us/1814243/

May 21st, 2023 at 1:58:57 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Obama admitted to brokering a Ukraine coup deal on CNN in the year 2015 while he was still President.

However, he wasn't added to the blacklist until recently.

So I wonder what new information was released?

Could it be the Durham report?

Yes. He was added after the Durham report was released.

The timing of the Durham report being released was likely withheld to provide a Statute of Limitations for a previous crime.

If so, Durham should be added to the blacklist soon.

Lavrov Claims Obama's Remarks Prove U.S. Backed Ukraine 'Coup'

February 02, 2015
In a CNN interview broadcast on February 1, Obama said he thinks Russia has been interfering in Ukraine partly because President Vladimir Putin was "caught off balance" by embattled Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych "fleeing after we had brokered a deal to transition power in Ukraine."

Speaking in Beijing on February 2, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Obama's remarks were "proof that from the very beginning, the United States was involved in the antigovernment coup that Obama neutrally described as a 'power transition'."
https://www.rferl.org/a/obama-russia-lavrov-coup-ukraine/26826632.html

May 21st, 2023 at 2:44:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

I would not invite him to my place, why would Vlad invite him into his?
The President is a fink.
May 21st, 2023 at 3:15:16 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman

Don’t think anyone is surprised Duffman isn’t inviting black people to his place.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 21st, 2023 at 3:24:40 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Obama added to getting banned from stepping on Russian soil. There are other interesting persons that made the list.

Gotta think that the Orange Oaf is not only NOT on the list, he probably helped his buddy Vlad draft it.
May 21st, 2023 at 4:10:42 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: AZDuffman

I wouldn't invite any left of center person to my place, unless possibly related by blood, but then I'd have to consider it.

But I also wouldn't invite a person that smoked pot neither.

And I like to smell skunk weed.
May 21st, 2023 at 4:12:03 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: missedhervee
Gotta think that the Orange Oaf is not only NOT on the list, he probably helped his buddy Vlad draft it.

Russians = bad guys.

Not sure why anyone thinks being on this list is some sort of dishonor.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 21st, 2023 at 4:24:26 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: missedhervee

What I think the list represents so far, are the folks the MSM normally protects.

It's like a hint list of the Deep State.

Not to accuse a person of guilt, but for research purposes that would not normally be available.

In other words, another tool to understand our very own government.