Non-man (formerly known as woman)

Page 12 of 13« First<910111213>
June 23rd, 2023 at 4:55:10 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
It's a deceptive energy looking for wills (volition).

I think we are to have compassion and sympathy for all, even the hard core cases.

It's easy to feel for the ones with innocent hearts.

A person can ultimately become responsible and accountable using their will.

Sex (XX & XY) is mostly for reproduction to replenish death.

The prideful energy (self) wants us to become both sexes (as opposed to sexual hormones) at the same time merging into one like God.

The humble energy (not self) is for sex between male (XX) and female (XY) to become one (both spiritually and their genetic offspring).

But not only by self.

While in the flesh, there's a difference between self and not-self.

They naturally oppose each other.

It's a function of the flesh (DNA).
June 23rd, 2023 at 5:45:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: odiousgambit
you do seem to have more sympathy towards gender dysphoria problems than other things on the agenda

it's hard not to sympathize with the genuine cases. I am alarmed by the ones where there was no sign of it till a kid goes deep into social media or gets convinced by any other outside influence

No doubt social media is causing you to have these views.
You are obsessing about the rarest cases in the medical field. This is all due to social media. Can you document a victim or are these victims due to a fantasy caused by your social media feed
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 23rd, 2023 at 7:05:26 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: terapined
You are obsessing about the rarest cases in the medical field. This is all due to social media. Can you document a victim or are these victims due to a fantasy caused by your social media feed
what I can post is stories about those who regret the surgery, and claim they were misled into it. Then we will argue about whether this amounts to anything

we can take a look at the exponential growth of the various markets, here is the hormone gravy train, all off-label with no known long term outcomes/problems

Gender-affirming hormone in children and adolescents - BMJ EBM Spotlight [2009 would probably show zero or next to it]

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmjebmspotlight/2019/02/25/gender-affirming-hormone-in-children-and-adolescents-evidence-review/
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 23rd, 2023 at 7:05:51 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined

I expect that there are more people who have had transgender surgery who have regrets than there are are people who commit mass shootings, you like to obsess over guns and mass shooters. To each their own.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 23rd, 2023 at 7:12:11 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
I expect that there are more people who have had transgender surgery who have regrets than there are are people who commit mass shootings, you like to obsess over guns and mass shooters. To each their own.

Could your analogies be any dumber?

How many people are negatively affected by each mass shooting vs. each case of one trans person’s surgical regrets?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 23rd, 2023 at 7:16:02 AM permalink
odiousgambit
another stunner. I mean, really, Ed, you tell me wtf is going on .............
June 23rd, 2023 at 7:45:32 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

People are becoming more knowledgeable and accepting of transgender issues and it is scaring bigots into making charts?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 23rd, 2023 at 7:50:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I imagine the introduction of any available treatment to any affected population increases rather dramatically with availability and available mass distribution like the Internet, outside the normal news service.

OG's charts over YEARS is not alarming at all. Unless you're hand waving extremist.

What do you think the prolific spread of semaglutide been lately, popularly known as Ozempic in off the shelf usage once it's popularity of weight loss drug became apparent?

Quote:
The rapid ascent of the class into the public spotlight as an obesity medication, combined with the strain of the COVID-19 pandemic, has created a historic shortage of multiple GLP-1 receptor agonists.

As of June 7, 2023, dulaglutide (Trulicity), semaglutide injection (Ozempic), and semaglutide injection (Wegovy) were all listed as being currently in shortage according to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Drug Shortages list. Still, the desire for the agents has been so great, the FDA has also released a warning to address use of unapproved, compounded medications containing semaglutide.1,
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 23rd, 2023 at 7:51:30 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: ams288

People are becoming more knowledgeable and accepting of transgender issues and it is scaring bigots into making charts?
you're softening your stance, it used to be what chart "haters" might make

I don't think they are making it up
June 23rd, 2023 at 7:57:53 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I'm not against proper oversight of any new or rising treatment of anything, not just this. I don't want fly-by-night sketchy clinics doing dermatology for that matter.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 12 of 13« First<910111213>