Cage Match

Page 1 of 61234>Last »
July 5th, 2023 at 7:48:43 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 105
Zuckerberg and Musk have agreed to actually, physically fight each other in a UFC-style cage match.

Elon is in training.

https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/elon-musk-fight-ufc-zuckerberg-b2368975.html
July 5th, 2023 at 7:51:38 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I hope it happens.

Doubt it will.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 5th, 2023 at 5:45:00 PM permalink
ams288
Speaking of Zuck v Elmo, Instagram’s Twitter competitor “Threads” has just gone live.

Could be the final nail in Twitter’s coffin.
July 5th, 2023 at 5:56:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 190
Elmo? lol. He would have to resist the temptation to throw you off his platform.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 5th, 2023 at 6:05:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 190
ELMO MUSK
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 6th, 2023 at 6:53:34 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
I hope it happens.

Doubt it will.

I personally think a UFC match between Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg seems STUPID.... Elon and Mark are Tech Billionaires, not UFC fighters. A good UFC match would be two well known and popular UFC Fighters who have never gone against each other. Besides, Elon Musk is like 13 years older than Mark so the UFC fight between them would look even more ridiculous. Age wise, MAYBE Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk would look better than a Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk UFC fight. At least Jeff and Elon are in the same generation...
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
July 10th, 2023 at 10:43:37 AM permalink
ams288
Rough week for Elon. Glorious week for everyone who hates the fu***r’s guts.

Hard to contemplate why so many advertisers refuse to go near Twitter anymore!
July 10th, 2023 at 3:34:27 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I am not a fan of Musk (Zuckerberg is not great either), but this is silly and childish. What is this 8th grade? Are people going to fight to somehow prove who has a better product? I don't get it, let the market speak for itself. It's not like anyone's opinion is going to change over who wins the fight.

It is literally adult men who are untrained at fighting risking their health and safety doing something that they are not prepared for. And for what purpose? Social media clout? I just don't get it.

I would be more impressed with a formal debate over the strengths of their platforms and marketing decisions. Winning a (physical) fight will not show anything about their product any more than winning a Mario Kart match against each other would.

A lot of these untrained celebrity fights do so for charity (which I guess is a least a noble outcome if you must fight for whatever reason), but that does not even seem to be the case here so there is zero redeeming value.
July 10th, 2023 at 4:28:38 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: Gandler
I am not a fan of Musk (Zuckerberg is not great either), but this is silly and childish. What is this 8th grade? Are people going to fight to somehow prove who has a better product? I don't get it, let the market speak for itself. It's not like anyone's opinion is going to change over who wins the fight.

It is literally adult men who are untrained at fighting risking their health and safety doing something that they are not prepared for. And for what purpose? Social media clout? I just don't get it.

I would be more impressed with a formal debate over the strengths of their platforms and marketing decisions. Winning a (physical) fight will not show anything about their product any more than winning a Mario Kart match against each other would.

A lot of these untrained celebrity fights do so for charity (which I guess is a least a noble outcome if you must fight for whatever reason), but that does not even seem to be the case here so there is zero redeeming value.

Autistic billionaires are going to behave more “weird” than your average high functioning autist, there’s not the same societal guardrails to curb them. They are both very obviously neurodivergent.

For anyone concerned about their data usage, there’s reasons Threads can only be accessed from a mobile device and isn’t allowed in the UK. Not that twitter is a noble entity.
August 14th, 2023 at 4:12:30 AM permalink
ams288
Elmo has been doing everything he can to back out of this fight.

Page 1 of 61234>Last »