Audio books vs printed books: Which is better?

October 5th, 2023 at 11:46:36 PM permalink
Boniface
Threads: 1
I want to share my thoughts on a topic that has been bothering me for a while: audiobooks and print books. Both have their pros and cons and I'm curious to know which one you prefer.

I love printed books. There is something magical about the touch and smell of a new book. Turning each page, the reading experience you associate with it is unique. Books also decorate my shelves and remind me of my reading adventures.

But recently I also discovered hörbuch kostenlos. They're perfect when you're on the go or multitasking. You can just listen without having to concentrate on reading.

What do you think? What kind of books do you like and why? I'm looking forward to your comments!
October 6th, 2023 at 2:39:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Boniface
I want to share my thoughts on a topic that has been bothering me for a while: audiobooks and print books. Both have their pros and cons and I'm curious to know which one you prefer.

I love printed books. There is something magical about the touch and smell of a new book. Turning each page, the reading experience you associate with it is unique. Books also decorate my shelves and remind me of my reading adventures.

But recently I also discovered hörbuch kostenlos. They're perfect when you're on the go or multitasking. You can just listen without having to concentrate on reading.

What do you think? What kind of books do you like and why? I'm looking forward to your comments!

The President is a fink.