I Am Now An Administrator

Page 2 of 2<12
October 28th, 2023 at 2:20:41 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Like a Poster questioned,"Weren't you ALREADY a Diversity Tomorrow Admin?"🤔But Mission answered "Used to be, but I teed off on someone knowing I'd get demoted because I never really did much as an Admin anyway."

Congratulations on being an Admin again, Mission! 🥳
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
October 29th, 2023 at 7:55:25 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Riverjordan
Like a Poster questioned,"Weren't you ALREADY a Diversity Tomorrow Admin?"🤔But Mission answered "Used to be, but I teed off on someone knowing I'd get demoted because I never really did much as an Admin anyway."

Congratulations on being an Admin again, Mission! 🥳

Thank you for your kind congratulations. This is but step one of my plan for world domination.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 29th, 2023 at 12:21:29 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Mission146
Thank you for your kind congratulations. This is but step one of my plan for world domination.

It sounds like there might be a job open for President of Russia.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 30th, 2023 at 7:17:57 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: DRich
It sounds like there might be a job open for President of Russia.

Hard pass. The first thing I'd do is resign.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 30th, 2023 at 10:30:53 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Is there any info or speculation as to the degree of Putin's wealth?

Clearly he and his cronies have looted Russian for decades; gotta think all the oligarchs tithe to him and give him a piece of the action.

Richest man in the world.
October 30th, 2023 at 2:05:34 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: missedhervee
Is there any info or speculation as to the degree of Putin's wealth?

Clearly he and his cronies have looted Russian for decades; gotta think all the oligarchs tithe to him and give him a piece of the action.

Richest man in the world.

I have heard that his real net worth is probably more like 200bil. Still not topping Elon Musk's alleged net worth (220bil), but pretty close.

Ironically, I think Musk overstates his net worth and Putin understates his net worth (dramatically in both cases.) So, it is quite possible that if both were honest calculations Putin is the richest man in the world. Either way, Putin certainly has dramatically more money than he publicly claims (and it is certainly not out of the question that he is the real richest man in the world.)
October 30th, 2023 at 2:38:23 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Gandler

Ironically, I think Musk overstates his net worth and Putin understates his net worth (dramatically in both cases.)

When has Putin stated his net worth? I have never heard that.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 30th, 2023 at 3:00:45 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: DRich
When has Putin stated his net worth? I have never heard that.

Directly I don't know (though intentionally I try to avoid much of his speeches, so he may have.) But, the State owned Russian Media, talking about his modest salary, living arrangement, and holdings? Frequently (and in such a society, I consider this Putin speaking.)
Page 2 of 2<12