Deadpool 2024

Page 5 of 5« First<2345

Thread Rating:

April 14th, 2024 at 10:26:03 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I actually know the difference between an actual issue and supporting an issue due to bigotry. You don't hear me criticizing females for their views on the bathrooms or sports. I'm actually interested in solutions other than just being bigoted towards trans people and call it good. Unlike you and trans.

Your positions here show you to be an expert at being a bigot I will give you that.

I cant quite make out what you are trying to say there. Your position here seems to be you think what the trans movement tells you to think. So are you saying that you agree these people should not be competing in woman’s sports and need to be Ieper out of women’s rest and locker rooms?
The President is a fink.
April 14th, 2024 at 11:57:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Sorry, I don’t supply a tutor. If you don’t understand, you shouldn’t be trying to debate. But that never stopped you before.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 14th, 2024 at 3:03:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Sorry, I don’t supply a tutor. If you don’t understand, you shouldn’t be trying to debate. But that never stopped you before.

No I can read just fine. You need to perhaps take a journalism writing class. Your statement is word soup.
The President is a fink.
April 14th, 2024 at 5:39:58 PM permalink
rxwine
Just letting everyone know, how you make excuses when you can't make a good argument. So I ran it through chatgpt.

Quote:

The sentence you've provided is clear and coherent. It conveys your perspective on understanding the distinction between genuine concerns and supporting an issue based on prejudice. You express your willingness to seek solutions rather than perpetuating bigotry towards transgender individuals. i

Quote:
Does the following sentence make sense? I actually know the difference between an actual issue and supporting an issue due to bigotry. You don't hear me criticizing females for their views on the bathrooms or sports. I'm actually interested in solutions other than just being bigoted towards trans people and call it good. Unlike you and trans
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 15th, 2024 at 2:38:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Just letting everyone know, how you make excuses when you can't make a good argument. So I ran it through chatgpt.

Quote:
Does the following sentence make sense? I actually know the difference between an actual issue and supporting an issue due to bigotry. You don't hear me criticizing females for their views on the bathrooms or sports. I'm actually interested in solutions other than just being bigoted towards trans people and call it good. Unlike you and trans

No, it does not make sense. Did you not understand the first time I said that? What you have written is word soup.

As to "me and trans" my position remains it is mental illness and should be treated thru therapy to correct it and not surgical mutating people while hopping them up on hormones.
The President is a fink.
April 15th, 2024 at 4:50:39 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman

No, it does not make sense.

I accept your idiotic response in the face of evidence proving otherwise.
April 15th, 2024 at 4:54:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I accept your idiotic response in the face of evidence proving otherwise.

Your statement has s the thing that is idiotic. It is written like a few college professors who want to use words that make them seem smart to the uneducated while saying nothing.

Which given your history with things trans on this board I do not blame you for. The hole you have dug yourself into there is quite deep.

Just don’t expect it to fool those of us who know the difference between educated and smart.
The President is a fink.
April 15th, 2024 at 6:36:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Your statement has s the thing that is idiotic. It is written like a few college professors who want to use words that make them seem smart to the uneducated while saying nothing.

Which given your history with things trans on this board I do not blame you for. The hole you have dug yourself into there is quite deep.

Just don’t expect it to fool those of us who know the difference between educated and smart.

Only holes I've dug are ones you've fallen into. Maybe you could pretend to have gotten past the 6th grade? If you're happy just knowing which shoe goes on which foot, and how to use a comb, fine with me. Everyone should have some goals.
Page 5 of 5« First<2345