DC police in shooting of young woman

Page 3 of 3<123
October 6th, 2013 at 5:23:56 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: Wizard
That is supported by every reality police case shown I've ever seen. The assailant will just keep driving on the rim, tearing up the road as he goes.

And I can confirm... If you take the wheel off entirely so it's rolling on the brake disc, 55mph is perfectly attainable. Don't even need headlights, on account of the sparks XD
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
October 6th, 2013 at 7:04:25 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Pacomartin
I suppose it brings back the age old questions if private cars should be required to be equipped with overrides so that police can turn them off and have a more controlled situation to assess the danger.

The police may want to rape you and you won't be able to drive to a safe place to stop.

Well, some women have been attacked when they stopped in remote areas, and then you give the power to the police it is much easier. And well, if you want to beat up Rodney King you stop him where it's least likely to be recorded.

But if you were going to go that route the command should have to be activated at their station and on record, not individual patrol cars.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 6th, 2013 at 7:08:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Face
And I can confirm... If you take the wheel off entirely so it's rolling on the brake disc, 55mph is perfectly attainable. Don't even need headlights, on account of the sparks XD

But it's easier for the cops to do that stopping maneuver where they hit the rear end of the fleeing car and cause it to spin out. So, shooting the tires would help.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 3 of 3<123