WTF?!? Dating!

June 10th, 2014 at 5:37:16 PM permalink
aceofspades
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 49
Posts: 426
Dating tips for men wanting sex from Korean girls who say they don't want it

Holy **** - this popped up on a relationship forum I was perusing
INSANE!!!
June 10th, 2014 at 5:42:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 106
Posts: 10690
My wife won't let me date Asian women. Sigh..

My question for you is, did you stumble on this
in your dating research, or did the last Korean
girl you dated forward it to you.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 10th, 2014 at 5:51:54 PM permalink
aceofspades
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 49
Posts: 426
I was actually looking up information about dating/engagements/marriage for a blog I was going to write. I have been checking out both men's and women's "advice" forums and this was a pop-up (I read it and could not believe it)
June 10th, 2014 at 9:00:55 PM permalink
Tomspur
Member since: Apr 10, 2014
Threads: 4
Posts: 80
As absolutely rediculous as this article is, it is not entirely wrong as Korean culture is very different from western culture. They enjoy playing games and the women are very much into "drama". They just LOVE being treated like their life is a drama and she is constantly "on set". The game playing will extend into everyday life and it gets exhausting to be quite honest.

I find korean women very attractive but the ends just don't justify the means. Even if I was single and even if I was looking for a romantic interlude, Korean women aren't the first place I would look, not by a long shot :)
June 10th, 2014 at 10:44:59 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 106
Posts: 10690
Quote: Tomspur
are very much into "drama".


Most Asian cultures are into drama. That's why
they squeeze the cards in bac. It's a ridiculous move
that does nothing to advance the game, except it
gives the players a chance to be dramatic. I hate it,
drives me nuts.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 11th, 2014 at 3:26:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 98
Posts: 6184
Quote: Tomspur
As absolutely rediculous as this article is, it is not entirely wrong as Korean culture is very different from western culture. They enjoy playing games and the women are very much into "drama". They just LOVE being treated like their life is a drama and she is constantly "on set". The game playing will extend into everyday life and it gets exhausting to be quite honest.


I'm sorry, explain again how Asian women are *different* from Western women again?
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
June 11th, 2014 at 5:49:06 AM permalink
boymimbo
Member since: Mar 25, 2013
Threads: 5
Posts: 615
Quote: Evenbob
My wife won't let me date Asian women. Sigh..

My question for you is, did you stumble on this
in your dating research, or did the last Korean
girl you dated forward it to you.


Are you Don Rickles? Boom! That was funny.
June 11th, 2014 at 9:29:23 PM permalink
Tomspur
Member since: Apr 10, 2014
Threads: 4
Posts: 80
Quote: AZDuffman
I'm sorry, explain again how Asian women are *different* from Western women again?


It all depends on your point of view I guess.

I have an American wife (no drama) and I live around Korean women (globules of drama) so yeah, according to me, they differ :)
February 11th, 2015 at 1:50:55 AM permalink
tezoost
Member since: Feb 8, 2015
Threads: 0
Posts: 1
Do you think that Derek Jacobi, after playing the tortured Alan Turing (a gay man who lived his life in secret until committing suicide as a result of being forced to take a chemical castration drug by the police), enjoys playing a flamboyant gay character who lives his life openly.
February 11th, 2015 at 3:09:55 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 48
Posts: 4308
Quote: aceofspades
I was actually looking up information about dating/engagements/marriage for a blog I was going to write.

WHY are you writing a blog about Archaic Customs? Why don't you write a blog about CONTEMPORARY social customs: hookups. There is no dating going on these days. Just hookups.