terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
Why does he have to be banned from here, Mike
owns this site.

I dont think he is banned here.
Name not in red.
He got the B9 exemption :-)
I think he is signing off here voluntarily.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 17th, 2014 at 2:09:35 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
For transparency...

Buzz pm'd me today. Without revealing the details, I'll say he asked the obvious question of why he wasn't banned here. I again explained that the sites are not linked and to ban someone it would have to be done manually. Neither Wiz or I had yet done so.

I went on to explain why the rule was in place, but stated that since precedence has been set, I'd not ban him here. I suspected that he's made a bunch of contacts at WoV, and I wanted to give an opportunity for him to save them, had he not already.

So I haven't banned him. He's just not here.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
November 17th, 2014 at 2:09:46 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
It is still the policy that a ban on WoV applies here as well. I was nice and made an exception for B9 but he blew it in his first day back.

I like Buzz but it would should disrespect to Zuga and the new owners of WoV to let Buzz come here and complain about his banning. Had Buzz showed proper respect to the new owners he would never had any problems in the first place.

After a 30-day cooling period I may consider letting Buzz post here under the condition that he can't discuss any people or events that led to his banning on WoV.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 17th, 2014 at 2:10:34 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I would hesitate to reinstate here anyone Zuga banned. Not taking a shot at Buzz, just considering who owns the other site and Mike's relationship with him and seems to be working over there..

However, only they know what's up, so it's up to them.

edit
Looks like I was minute late.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 2 of 2<12