Time to go, Joe

July 9th, 2024 at 5:31:14 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 193
Quote: odiousgambit
Hadn't heard this one,

Biden was asked a question by an ABC moderator about his stance on inequality in schools due to racial biases, and how he would repair the legacy of slavery.

Winding up his reply he says "Play the radio, make sure the television — the, excuse me — make sure you have the record player on at night ... make sure the kids hear words," he said.

this was in 2020!

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-record-player-democratic-debate-abc-houston-2019-9

C'mon man, you probably said you were going to the store in the horseless carriage in the last month.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 9th, 2024 at 5:35:10 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 158
Quote: rxwine
C'mon man, you probably said you were going to the store in the horseless carriage in the last month.
ha ha

you are correct if you are thinking there would be a lot of stuff to be clucking about if I ran for president.

It would largely be age related, yes
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 9th, 2024 at 5:44:15 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 33
Quote: odiousgambit
Hadn't heard this one,

Biden was asked a question by an ABC moderator about his stance on inequality in schools due to racial biases, and how he would repair the legacy of slavery.

Winding up his reply he says "Play the radio, make sure the television — the, excuse me — make sure you have the record player on at night ... make sure the kids hear words," he said.

this was in 2020!

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-record-player-democratic-debate-abc-houston-2019-9

That one was in 2019.

It's obvious the videos are being removed for access.

Cleanup on aisle 666. :)
July 10th, 2024 at 10:09:37 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 113
Quote: ams288
Your post was extremely racist.

racist carrot
July 10th, 2024 at 10:36:13 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
You know it's over for Captain Poopypants when George Clooney comes out and tells him to take a hike. George Clooney said today that he just saw Biden 3 weeks ago at the fundraiser and he was exactly the same as he was during the debate. Brain dead. I want Biden to stay till November but everyday it's looking less and less possible.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 10th, 2024 at 11:08:40 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 113
Quote: Evenbob
You know it's over for Captain Poopypants when George Clooney comes out and tells him to take a hike. George Clooney said today that he just saw Biden 3 weeks ago at the fundraiser and he was exactly the same as he was during the debate. Brain dead. I want Biden to stay till November but everyday it's looking less and less possible.

Trump's no spring chicken either: he's losing it as well.
July 10th, 2024 at 11:20:14 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: missedhervee
Trump's no spring chicken either: he's losing it as well.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night. If Joe Biden had a limp you'd say that Trump's limp was much worse.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 10th, 2024 at 11:30:16 AM permalink
Evenbob
From George Clooney's op-ed in the New York Times.

“This is about age. Nothing more. But also nothing that can be reversed. We are not going to win in November with this president. On top of that, we won’t win the House, and we’re going to lose the Senate. This isn’t only my opinion; this is the opinion of every senator and congress member and governor that I’ve spoken with in private. Every single one, irrespective of what he or she is saying publicly.”

It's well known that Clooney lost his cojones when he hooked up with that evil witch he's married to. This is probably her talking through him because he does nothing without her permission.
July 10th, 2024 at 12:44:29 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
From George Clooney's op-ed in the New York Times.

“This is about age. Nothing more. But also nothing that can be reversed. We are not going to win in November with this president. On top of that, we won’t win the House, and we’re going to lose the Senate. This isn’t only my opinion; this is the opinion of every senator and congress member and governor that I’ve spoken with in private. Every single one, irrespective of what he or she is saying publicly.”

It's well known that Clooney lost his cojones when he hooked up with that evil witch he's married to. This is probably her talking through him because he does nothing without her permission.

That evil witch is a well-respected human rights lawyer.
July 10th, 2024 at 1:18:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: GenoDRPh
That evil witch is a well-respected human rights lawyer.

Yes they often come disguised that way.