Did you ever notice?

Page 25 of 25« First<22232425
January 29th, 2023 at 8:28:18 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: DoubleGold
Thank-you Riverjordan. Are you implying there is a rule I broke?

No, you didn't break a rule although I personally find only bumping up old threads is kind of creepy and disturbing, especially as a brand new Member . Why not try replying to current and recent threads for a change?
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
January 29th, 2023 at 8:54:45 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I didn't think I broke a rule.

The content is much richer IMO the older the date is.

It could be there were more active members then.

But I don't know.

I've read most of the Religion folder, and picked out items that resonated with me.

Each reply I thought deeply about.

Hopefully, I can find someone willing to discuss similar concepts as I am interested in so I can learn more.
January 29th, 2023 at 7:32:48 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Riverjordan
You were randomly bumping up ONLY old threads. You even bumped up a SEVEN year old thread! 🤨 That's creepy and disturbing behavior, especially from someone who has only been a Member for a couple of days. You remind me of a Newbie who bumped up 20 year old threads in 2022, including a Thread about a Band who hadn't been relevant since 2002! You can see how confusing bumping up a then relevant Band in 2002 would look in 2022!

I don’t think you know what randomly means. There is nothing remotely disturbing about replying to old threads. In fact it’s much better than starting a new thread for everything that happens to come to mind as some members habitually do.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
Page 25 of 25« First<22232425