December 3rd, 2015 at 9:54:57 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
They have more money. That's the question,
this guy made 40K a year, but had 60K
in weapons and equipment. Who was funding
him.

Maybe them being newlyweds, she is so ugly she came with a good size dowry?

Reports put her in a pharmacy, maybe she was slippin narcs out under her burka? IDK, Meth lab?

Makin 40k and has a 60k ride too. I made decent wages, but I'm driving a '94.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-03/meet-syed-farook-and-tashfeen-malik-husband-and-wife-san-bernardino-shooters#comments

"“was gone for about a month in the spring, and when he returned word got around [he’d] had been married.” His new wife was described as “a pharmacist.”

Now clearly there are no smoking guns there, but it's worth noting that when it comes to radicalization, no one does it quite like the Saudis."

That Wahhabi sect is the seed bank for terrorists, the same country that bred the 911 boys. Yet, we aren't looking at them, wtf?

Until we start looking where the shit's coming from, we aren't going to find it .

You notice all the glowing reports on how nice this guy was? I think I would of suspected him, wouldn't you? I never trusted "civil service" much anyway, maybe that's it?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 4th, 2015 at 12:52:18 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-03/us-ally-saudi-arabia-set-execute-52-prisoners-including-juveniles-en-masse#comments 151 executions so far this year sets a new record.

Women jailed for driving, also this http://blog.amnestyusa.org/middle-east/saudi-arabia-10-brutal-facts-beyond-raif-badawis-case/

Punishments include public flogging and cross amputations.

This is our ally, but we are at war with Syria, for what exactly?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 4th, 2015 at 10:55:00 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
They have more money. That's the question,
this guy made 40K a year, but had 60K
in weapons and equipment. Who was funding
him.

Bingo. The funding route is a far better one to chase than flying overhead at 40,000ft and dropping bombs on what you think are the targets.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
December 7th, 2015 at 3:28:54 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
December 7th, 2015 at 4:15:23 PM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
Duh!!!
December 7th, 2015 at 7:06:14 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman

Throughout the history of the US, its the same old same old. Extremist immigration is the problem
We heard all this at the turn of the century with the anarchists.
The difference between you and me is that I believe the majority of Muslims are peaceful
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 7th, 2015 at 8:05:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Amazing how cruel the Japanese could be during the war in the name of a purest ideology. Once they got those ideas out of the their head, they shaped right up. Maybe if they had been in a bigger resource rich country they really would have outstripped us and be the world leader today.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 8th, 2015 at 3:00:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined

The difference between you and me is that I believe the majority of Muslims are peaceful

Close. The difference is that I understand that while an individual muslim may not be a problem they become a problem as their numbers increase in society and ghettoize an area. You think that because you know a good muslim family then all is well.

I understand that islam is incompatible with modern western values and is in fact at war with the west. You think that because you know a good muslim family then all is well.

I realize that we have had multiple attacks and attempted attacks by muslim extremists since the 1970s both domestically and at USA installations abroad. You think that because you know a good muslim family then all is well.

I look at the big picture. You think that because you know a good muslim family then all is well.
The President is a fink.
December 8th, 2015 at 6:00:24 AM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
Rubbish.

Most Muslims are not a problem and the reason why neighborhoods of Muslims are "ghettoized" is the same reason that black neighborhoods are "ghettoized". When you congregate people into an area and they aren't making much money, you will get a poor looking neighborhood. You think that because you know of a neighborhood that has been ghettoized that Muslims are bad. There are bad neighborhoods all over the US that are not concentrations of Muslims.

Islam is a peaceful religion like Christianity and is not at war with the west. You think that 14 dead people in terrorist attacks in the last year is a reason to mark Muslims as bad. You must then think that lightning, guns, and cars are bad as they kill far more people every year than Muslims ever could. Extremist Islam is at war with the West.

I look at the big picture. You think that because there have been 41 terrorist attacks/attempted attacks on US soil so far this century in the past 16 years, 14 of them related to Muslims, with a total of about 40 perpetrators (and this includes 9/11) killing about 3,030 people that Muslims are bad people.

The rate of Muslim attackers/Muslim ratio in the USA is about one attacker per million US Muslims per year. (2.5 Muslim attackers per year in a population of 2.5 million Muslims).

Yet if you take a cross section of 1,000,000 Americans, 100 of them will be murdered via gun violence this year. 100 will be killed in a car accident. One will die in a terrorist attack (and that includes 9/11).

Yet you're looking at the big picture?
December 8th, 2015 at 6:25:06 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: boymimbo
Islam is a peaceful religion like Christianity

That would be funny if only it were funny.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER