Play Clue!

Page 23 of 23« First<20212223
January 9th, 2016 at 2:12:33 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine
Hey, miplet, were you definitely down to those 3 cards and no others?
I had it down to 2 options. Mrs. White with Candlestick in Dining Room was the other. Here is what my spreadsheet looked like. The bottom corner was the 7 options of cards that I didn't know.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
January 9th, 2016 at 2:25:42 PM permalink
miplet
Quote: beachbumbabs
I will venture to say no, he could not have been, as I have 2 that were never shown (hall and green). But it's possible I led the way with my accusation, too, as I didn't have those cards I used for that.
I had it down to two when you made your accusation.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
January 9th, 2016 at 2:44:39 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: miplet
I had it down to two when you made your accusation.

Yeah, I definitely defined that I had Green to say White at that point, and had to "out" my motives on the revolver when the guesses came out of order. I never recovered from the confusion of the first 2 rounds on the room movement, as you and I had different understandings of what happened there (based on your rundown after 3 rounds, I think it was). You had the advantage of me in that you were involved in seeing/having the cards, while I had to work it by inference and got it wrong. Live and learn.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 9th, 2016 at 3:13:05 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 153
Quote: miplet
It was a suggestion, but no one could disprove,and I didn't have any of those cards.

technically, an error on my part to immediately declare a winner. I knew I'd make a mistake!

no harm, no foul, I hope

PS: yes, congratulations Miplet!
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 9th, 2016 at 3:23:05 PM permalink
miplet
If you want, I can post my full logic. Will take sometime to compose. Off to Black Angus to celebrate my victory!
January 9th, 2016 at 3:52:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Well done!
The President is a fink.
Page 23 of 23« First<20212223