Clue Game 3

January 24th, 2016 at 1:19:53 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: TheCesspit
Makes sense to me to run it out if you can.
Yes, please do. In fact I'm not even going to wait for you to finish as I'm leaving soon and want to get my guess in before I go.
I, Mr. Green enter the Conservatory. Hmm am I just having flashbacks or remebering a nightmare? I suggest Mr Green with the Pillow in the Conservatory.

"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
January 24th, 2016 at 1:21:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: beachbumbabs
Mrs. White enters the Ballroom (probably to clean it; these people NEVER socialize below-stairs). She grabs the Candlestick, which seems to be sticky with more than candle...ewwww. Seems similar to wax on the butt of Prof. Plum's cigar. Hmmmm.

Ballroom Candlestick Plum

So be it.
Green can't disprove.
Peacock can disprove
Sending pms shortly

Next turn is Mr Green (miplet)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 24th, 2016 at 1:27:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Quoting to make it the current post

Quote: miplet
Yes, please do. In fact I'm not even going to wait for you to finish as I'm leaving soon and want to get my guess in before I go.
I, Mr. Green enter the Conservatory. Hmm am I just having flashbacks or remebering a nightmare? I suggest Mr Green with the Pillow in the Conservatory.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 24th, 2016 at 2:24:43 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
rx,

I don't think it's a bad thing to PM AZD and let him know it's his turn. I know OG was letting people know, and it's been about an hour.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 24th, 2016 at 2:47:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: miplet

Peacock can't disprove
Plum can disprove

Sending PMs.

Peacock is next. I will send reminder.

(BBB I just figure I'm here for when the game has stalled for too long, and to manage the id of the cards. So, I just check back a couple times a day. If you want constant play, you'll probably need someone else. Meandering game -- or perhaps I am no Miplet, or something.

By stalled too long, I hadn't planned to check every hour though. Hope everyone can relax. Ain't no one died. Okay, maybe so, someone did die.)
January 24th, 2016 at 3:23:23 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Peacock moves to Conservatory

Suggests:

Col Mustard
Poison
Conservatory
The President is a fink.
January 24th, 2016 at 3:35:03 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman

Suggests:

Col Mustard
Poison
Conservatory

Prof Plum can't disprove

(wiz contacted me earlier so I'm doing this one for him)
January 24th, 2016 at 3:46:29 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: rxwine

Peacock is next. I will send reminder.

(BBB I just figure I'm here for when the game has stalled for too long, and to manage the id of the cards. So, I just check back a couple times a day. If you want constant play, you'll probably need someone else. Meandering game -- or perhaps I am no Miplet, or something.

By stalled too long, I hadn't planned to check every hour though. Hope everyone can relax. Ain't no one died. Okay, maybe so, someone did die.)

It's all good. I was suggesting it, hoping not to be pushy. Oh, well. Sorry! :)
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 24th, 2016 at 5:21:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman

Suggests:

Col Mustard
Poison
Conservatory

Will finish this up.

Prof Plum can't disprove
Dr Brown can disprove

Wiil send pms
January 24th, 2016 at 5:43:16 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 153
Quote: rxwine
I just check back a couple times a day.

BBB has apologized already, but, yes, that's all we asked and the rest of us have to remember to be patient, the game can and will pause all the time by design. In fact we are still giving 24 hours to a player to arrive for his turn.

Plum's turn is next, and the board looks like this:

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]