No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (33.33%)

6 members have voted

April 4th, 2016 at 12:24:18 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Who is up for Game 10? I'm going to be busy with a trade show Tue-Thur, so would like to suggest we not start until Thursday, or I can sit this one out.

How about some new blood this time?
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
April 4th, 2016 at 5:34:23 AM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
I'm in. A Thursday start will be good. I need to make sure some of my database changes won't cause errors.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
April 4th, 2016 at 6:00:01 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
we need to do some recruiting. I did a little, unsuccessful so far. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned how you can get crushed by some very good players.

I think I am in if we wait till Thursday
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 4th, 2016 at 7:20:33 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Everyone who recruits a new player will get a Brownie Point.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
April 4th, 2016 at 8:59:17 AM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
I'm sorry but things are a little crazy lately and I can't play this time around either. peace.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
April 7th, 2016 at 3:55:44 AM permalink
odiousgambit
I actually did a little more recruiting, seems to have been a flop.

So sometime around late aft. east coast I'll do the character assignments same way, same characters... unless someone else wants to do it.

PS: BBB has not said she will play
April 7th, 2016 at 4:08:37 AM permalink
miplet
Quote: odiousgambit
I actually did a little more recruiting, seems to have been a flop.

So sometime around late aft. east coast I'll do the character assignments same way, same characters... unless someone else wants to do it.

PS: BBB has not said she will play
I did some hinting on WoV, but no takers. I better hurry up and finish my testing. Would hate for some error right when someone is ready to accuse.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
April 7th, 2016 at 1:15:37 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Well, the last time I assumed BBB was playing, there was a lot of harrumphing and eye-rolling going on.

Meanwhile, we had said we wanted to start today.

Well, seems to me we can roll the dice and if it turns out BBB doesn't want to play, then no harm no foul. But with 3 people we can't get all 4 corners covered. I rolled a die and the Kitchen corner will have no one near it to begin if we have 3 players.

Miplet choice #1 - sets it up with BBB assumed to be playing
Miplet choice #2 - sets it up with BBB able to come in late? If we don't hear from her we can let her move last in round one, what is the harm? She'll have to accept it if someone names her in a suggestion.

Wizard is first again and will be Scarlet
BBB is next will be White. Suspiciously enough, that makes it convenient, but I rolled that.
Miplet is third will be Peacock
I am last again and am Plum again.

So I hereby pass the decision over to Miplet ... perhaps it is inconvenient or not for him

April 7th, 2016 at 1:55:35 PM permalink
miplet
Quote: odiousgambit
So I hereby pass the decision over to Miplet ... perhaps it is inconvenient or not for him
I'll set it up with her playing. I can "Dummyize" White if she doesn't want to play or show up after a reasonable amount of time. Game 10 is now set up.
April 7th, 2016 at 6:37:20 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Sure, I'll play. Leading with my chin once again....lol

I also did a bit of recruiting, was respectfully demurred to but turned down. 2 of the 3 may play later games.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
Page 1 of 51234>Last »