No votes (0%)
2 votes (33.33%)

6 members have voted

April 11th, 2016 at 7:55:55 AM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: odiousgambit
3 wrong accusations just floors me!

It's the lounge and candlestick for sure if Michael doesn't have the cards, I don't either [obviously], and all others showed they didnt. I just couldn't crack Wiz's third card, he showed me 2. And his 3rd card was the key for me. [now miplet will show me how I should have known the 3rd card LOL]

I think we were hornswoggled by Miplet claiming early on that the solution from somebody was imminent!!!

I was counting on incorrect accusations. I just knew you had Green and would of had to guess of the remaining 5 for the Suspect. Wiz started the early solution rumors after his round 3 guess that made it all the way to you. "[trash talk]I'm tempted to make an accusation after that, but I'll give somebody else a chance this time.[/trash talk]".
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
April 11th, 2016 at 8:13:34 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: miplet
I was counting on incorrect accusations.

you admit it!

Quote:
I just knew you had Green and would of had to guess of the remaining 5 for the Suspect. Wiz started the early solution rumors after his round 3 guess that made it all the way to you. "[trash talk]I'm tempted to make an accusation after that, but I'll give somebody else a chance this time.[/trash talk]".

Yes! it was the two of you!
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 12th, 2016 at 8:46:51 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: odiousgambit
you admit it!

Quote:
I just knew you had Green and would of had to guess of the remaining 5 for the Suspect. Wiz started the early solution rumors after his round 3 guess that made it all the way to you. "[trash talk]I'm tempted to make an accusation after that, but I'll give somebody else a chance this time.[/trash talk]".

Yes! it was the two of you!

Hey! Just because I guessed first wrongly doesn't make me a speedbump, here! You had 3 opponents... Lmao still...geez.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
April 12th, 2016 at 10:26:21 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: beachbumbabs
Hey! Just because I guessed first wrongly doesn't make me a speedbump, here! You had 3 opponents... Lmao still...geez.

you misunderstood ... you didn't do anything devious or dastardly, it was the other two ... of course I have to admit it was actually fair play ... well played by Miplet, I have to begrudgingly say

on the other hand ... suggesting Peacock made me think you were onto something
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
Page 5 of 5« First<2345