Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

January 15th, 2017 at 7:31:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Trump is again seething regarding SNL
".@NBCNews is bad but Saturday Night Live is the worst of NBC. Not funny, cast is terrible, always a complete hit job. Really bad television!"

If you don't like it, don't watch
He cant lol

They're getting really good at trolling Donald.

The harder he pushes back against SNL, the meaner they're gonna get towards him. It's great for their ratings.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 15th, 2017 at 7:44:28 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
".@NBCNews is bad but Saturday Night Live is the worst of NBC. Not funny, cast is terrible, always a complete hit job. Really bad television!"

He cant lol

Whether or not he watches, he would be better off not responding. It makes him look like a fool.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 15th, 2017 at 8:32:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Dalex64
Whether or not he watches, he would be better off not responding. It makes him look like a fool.

Only President who needs a babysitter, to tell him to put away his phone and go to bed.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 15th, 2017 at 11:01:28 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: rxwine
Only President who needs a babysitter, to tell him to put away his phone and go to bed.

Didn't you hear? The righties claim Donald's tweets are meant to distract liberals so he can get work done.

AKA they still haven't figured out a good explanation to cover up the fact that he's an unstable man baby who can't help but tweet when people slight him.
January 16th, 2017 at 12:48:14 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Four more days and it's bye bye Barry.
Such a shame, in his egocentric mind
he would make a very good king. As
it is, he has no legacy except being
a worse president than Jimma Carter.
Which nobody thought possible.

What a tool.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 16th, 2017 at 12:55:03 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

He cant lol

I agree; don't watch. Don't tweet.

I watched SNL a lot a long time ago and over the years they've had some great talent. I find the show unwatchable now so the only time I know anything about what is on is when it is in the news. SNL's ratings this week were in the dumpster for the week:

"In late night, the first new “Saturday Night Live” of 2017 scored a 4.3/11 in metered-market households and a 2.0/9 among adults 18-49. That’s on the low end of the show’s average so far this season."

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-saturday-jan-14-2017/

...and I don't think that they have been all that good for quite a while based on snippets I have heard about the show.

So...tweeting about something very few people watched just drives more people to watch it.
January 16th, 2017 at 12:59:59 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Evenbob
Four more days and it's bye bye Barry.
Such a shame, in his egocentric mind
he would make a very good king. As
it is, he has no legacy except being
a worse president than Jimma Carter.
Which nobody thought possible.

What a tool.

I've seen a few Presidents leaving office.

I can't remember any of them with as much self-congratulatory bullshit at the end of the tour. Mostly, I remember them catching the chopper to Andrews and flying off to retirement on the VC25A no longer called Air Force One when the ride it.

There is no doubt that Obama is a legend in his own mind.
January 16th, 2017 at 1:22:00 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: RonC
SNL's ratings this week were in the dumpster for the week:

SNL is still on? Haven't seen it since
Eddie Murphy left in the 80's. Has
anybody?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 16th, 2017 at 4:39:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
anybody?

The last really good impression was of Algore in 2000. They actually made Gore watch it to see how wooden he was coming off when he was talking. All that money to his alpha-male coach wasted!

Best of all time had to be Dana Carvey doing Bush41. Bush was one of his biggest fans. But they are really nowhere near as good as they used to be. The cold-open after the election alone proves their agenda is no longer comedy.
The President is a fink.
January 16th, 2017 at 6:49:19 AM permalink
ams288
anybody?

You're gonna make me go back through posts from 2015 when you were praising SNL for having Donald host, aren't you?

You definitely said you watched it during the Sarah Palin era. So when were you lying, now or then?