Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

April 11th, 2017 at 11:40:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JimRockford
On SNL Weekend Update a few weeks back:
"'The dating app Tinder announced a new feature this week, which gives users 37 different gender identity options. It's called, ‘Why Democrats lost the election.’'"
Libs can laugh at that right?

Libs probably cannot because they probably believe there are 37 different genders. However, there are 2 genders, that's it. And more than a few people are tired of the nonsense that there are more than 2.

Now, I saw at least one clip where the SNL Trump made a statement and the SNL Hillary said thanks for giving her the election. So liberals can probably dish it out better than take it.
The President is a fink.
April 11th, 2017 at 11:44:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Libs probably cannot

Again: Never say what liberals can or cannot do, what they think, how they feel, etc.

You are always wrong when you do that.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 11th, 2017 at 1:41:38 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Libs probably cannot because they probably believe there are 37 different genders.

WTF
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

The illogical absurdity is stunning
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 11th, 2017 at 2:05:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Conservative comedians? Drew Carey, Tim
Allen, Andrew Dice Clay, Jackie Mason,
Ricky Gervais, Bob Newhart. On and
on.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 11th, 2017 at 2:51:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
WTF
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

The illogical absurdity is stunning

Nope. Male/Female. A binary choice. Nature.
The President is a fink.
April 11th, 2017 at 2:53:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288
Again: Never say what liberals can or cannot do, what they think, how they feel, etc.

You are always wrong when you do that.

Actually I am usually correct. I have seen how liberals behave over the years and can draw a logical conclusion.

You are free to keep being intellectually lazy and say how because one or a few liberals might not think that way then it must be false. But it is not a math problem. So I will keep pointing out the conclusion when it is obvious.
The President is a fink.
April 16th, 2017 at 1:38:28 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Kim 'Litttle Fat Boy' Un tried to launch
a long range test missile yesterday
but it blew up on the pad, just like
the last one. Word is he vowed
death to the US as he watched an
old John Wayne movie while eating
a 20" meat lovers pizza. He might
have been wearing a big white
Stetson like his dad wore when
watching American westerns.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 17th, 2017 at 3:14:27 AM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Fat Boy Kim is about to eat his last meal. I doubt anyone on either side of the political spectrum will be sad to see him go.
April 19th, 2017 at 3:29:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
If you thought the lamestream media could report on something as simple as the Easter Egg Roll without making fake news out of it, think again! (You have to get to the second half of the video)

The President is a fink.
April 19th, 2017 at 8:53:52 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Interesting article about Hillary's concession speech.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/heres-how-hillary-clintons-concession-speech-came-together.html

Righties will be devastated by this part:

Quote:
“It’s not my job anymore to do this,” she said, her voice growing more forceful as Chelsea nodded in agreement. “Other people will criticize him. That’s their job. I have done it. I just lost, and that is that,” she continued. “That was my last race.” With clear marching orders, she instructed her speechwriting team to go back to the drawing board and strike a balance shorter on stating values and longer on graciousness.

My guess: they'll still try to bring her up at every opportunity when Donald does something that embarrasses them.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman