Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

November 10th, 2016 at 7:07:26 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
best reaction I agree with dis guy.................................................lol!!

November 10th, 2016 at 7:18:16 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: terapined
Chris Christie Transportation Secretary :-)

Sarah Palin Dept of Education :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 10th, 2016 at 8:02:59 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Oh oh, Trump has his Tweety account back.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-tweets-that-professional-protesters-are-being-incited-by-the-media/ar-AAk9OwQ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 10th, 2016 at 8:10:27 PM permalink
rxwine
I've read that the Presidents are so busy every minute has to be scripted throughout the day. Trump may not have time for all this nonsense.* OTOH, he may load everything off on Pence. Trump will take the credit. Maybe we will have a vice President eventually resign. That's usually a horrible situation to be in.

*Of course, Trump may have time for new and worse nonsense
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 10th, 2016 at 8:13:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined
Chris Christie Transportation Secretary :-)

That's the 4th time today I heard
a Lib say that and they all laugh
hysterically at their originality.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 11th, 2016 at 5:46:28 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: rxwine
I've read that the Presidents are so busy every minute has to be scripted throughout the day. Trump may not have time for all this nonsense.* OTOH, he may load everything off on Pence. Trump will take the credit. Maybe we will have a vice President eventually resign. That's usually a horrible situation to be in.

*Of course, Trump may have time for new and worse nonsense

Given that Trump evidently has no idea whatsoever what a President even does, it's a certainty that he'll be shocked by all the work that the job entails. That's one of the many reasons why Hillary would have been far superior--putting aside all questions of character or temperament. She knew exactly what she would be getting into. Trump has NO. IDEA.

I really wonder why Trumpers thought that he would be inclined, much less able, to learn one of the most (if not the most) complex jobs in the world. That's why I expect him to flame out pretty quickly. We've already seen that he can't take criticism and is utterly disinclined to consider ANY issue in depth. Just what you want in a President!!!

Trumpers, you got exactly what you wanted. You hired a complete incompetent.
November 11th, 2016 at 6:16:33 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Trump has promised to run the country like a business. In a business the Chairman (and board) set the destination for the company and the CEO plots the road to get their. I wonder if Trump will become the Chairman and leave Pence in effect the CEO. It would be a new twist but could create an effective administration.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 11th, 2016 at 6:20:20 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: stinkingliberal
You hired a complete incompetent.

Odd that you think somebody smart
enough to amass billions, and to win
the presidency on the sheer strength
of his personality and track record, it's
odd you think this signifies incompetence.
It's the polar opposite of incompetence.
Do you even realize the magnitude of
what Trump had done? Obviously not,
or you wouldn't be carrying on like an
8th grader who's first girlfriend just
dumped him.

I love all the predictions the Libs are
making about a what kind of president
Trump will make. They were already
wrong on saying he never had a chance,
but they're right now? Same thing
happened with Reagan and he turned
out to be the best president of the
20th century.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 11th, 2016 at 6:32:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Evenbob
Odd that you think somebody smart
enough to amass billions

Give me the same amount to start, and I think I could amass billions in the same time period. So could you I bet.

Quote:

I love all the predictions the Libs are
making about a what kind of president
Trump will make. .

We only have to be right once on a critical one for it all to come crashing down.
November 11th, 2016 at 6:52:43 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: rxwine
Give me the same amount to start, and I think I could amass billions in the same time period. So could you I bet.

We only have to be right once on a critical one for it all to come crashing down.

Actually, if Trump had invested the amount he started with in a bank CD, he'd have almost twice as much money as he does now--assuming that he's even solvent. I wonder if he'll ever release his tax returns.

So the myth of Trump as a savvy whizbang businessman is just more bullcrap that Trumpers believe. In reality, most little old ladies have done better than him as investors.

Trump is a fraud. The only thing he's good at is BEING a fraud.