I want a refund

Page 1 of 212>
July 4th, 2016 at 11:50:31 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068

I know most people love their dogs, but if I saw a dog do this I would ask for my money back.
July 4th, 2016 at 11:58:30 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Pacomartin

I know most people love their dogs, but if I saw a dog do this I would ask for my money back.

Little dogs do this, it's called blitzing and is
very entertaining. My dog does it sometimes
and I love it. He runs around like he's an
idiot. It means he's healthy and happy. Makes
me laugh till I have tears sometimes.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 4th, 2016 at 12:39:01 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: Evenbob
Little dogs do this, it's called blitzing and is very entertaining.

I wasn't thinking about the blitzing as much as being brought to tears by a sofa.
July 4th, 2016 at 12:44:43 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I suspect he is not actually allowed on the sofa. That's why he's not making the jump.

Dogs know enough though. Our dog wasn't allowed on the furniture, but we would catch him sleeping on it when we were out of the house. He was quite able to get up on things if he wanted. But he knew enough not to do it while we were there.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 4th, 2016 at 12:46:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Pacomartin
I wasn't thinking about the blitzing as much as being brought to tears by a sofa.

He's either not allowed up there or is still
very young and can't jump that high.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 4th, 2016 at 1:00:52 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
I suspect he is not actually allowed on the sofa. That's why he's not making the jump.

When I changed mattresses a few years back, the dog, poor thing, had trouble jumping on top of the bed. The new mattress was a bit taller. She kept trying, and a few times she managed. Getting down was easier. But usually I'd tell her to wait, put my coffee or coke down, and lift her to the bed.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
July 4th, 2016 at 5:01:10 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
The dog wants its much loved yellow ball but is frustrated by short paws, inability to jump, or rules against jumping onto the sofa.
Its owners think its funny. The dog thinks I know not what.

As for myself, I place step stools around the house so the cat ran reach its favorite perches in a series of steps. I even park my utility cart in a place that provides the first in a series of steps to the cat's dining table. As age takes its toll, the objects I have to place around the room become more numerous and I constantly trip over them, but other than a few yelps as I stub my arthritic and gouty toes, I never complain.
July 4th, 2016 at 5:54:44 PM permalink
Pacomartin
I didn't mean for you to take it quite that seriously. I suspect the breed is incapable of jumping. Here is another one where this fat woman is torturing the french bulldog by trying to get him to jump on the sofa when he clearly can't do it.

This papa French Bulldog seems to be having a mid-life crisis. I was a happy bachelor and suddenly I got all of you!
July 4th, 2016 at 6:15:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
They're playing, but he's really teaching them
to be aggressive. To confront him rather than
hide. Funny.
July 4th, 2016 at 7:16:31 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
If my dog has to burn off steam he will run around in circles. Sometimes he just has energy to burn and nobody wants to play with him so he makes his own fun by running loops around the house or backyard. My wife gets upset when this happens, saying I agitated him, but I think it is a natural part of being a small/medium-sized dog.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
Page 1 of 212>