I want a refund

Page 2 of 2<12
July 4th, 2016 at 7:21:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Wizard
My wife gets upset when this happens, saying I agitated him, but I think it is a natural part of being a small/medium-sized dog.

Dogs do it. Cats do it. Possibly elephants do it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 4th, 2016 at 8:08:00 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
Dogs do it. Cats do it. Possibly elephants do it.

Let's all do it! :)

Actually, elephants can't run. But they can walk very fast. That's why they're not allowed in the 20 and 50 k march in the Olympics.

I had two small dogs who were completely oblivious of their size. It's too bad they didn't coincide. One of them liked chasing balls. Sometimes I went out with her to the backyard and threw small rubber balls for her to chase. Often there was a soccer ball lying in the yard. if I kicked it, softly, she'd go after it and try to bite it. When she couldn't (she couldn't even bite a tennis ball), she'd go ahead of it and stop it with her forelegs (I said I kicked it softly), and then she'd try again to bite it.

She'd also run around the house sometimes, or the back yard as well. But she did that regardless of whether I played with her or not (and I rarely refused to play with her). Sometimes she'd go chasing after one of her stuffed animals, her favorite toys, and just run past it into the living room for a few laps.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
July 4th, 2016 at 8:08:28 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
My wife gets upset when this happens, saying I agitated him, but I think it is a natural part of being a small/medium-sized dog.

Most small dogs do it, it's called biltzing. They run
around to get rid of energy because it makes them
feel good. It's the sign of a healthy dog. Sick or
old dogs don't blitz.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 4th, 2016 at 9:44:37 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
If my dog has to burn off steam he will run around in circles. Sometimes he just has energy to burn and nobody wants to play with him so he makes his own fun by running loops around the house or backyard. My wife gets upset when this happens, saying I agitated him, but I think it is a natural part of being a small/medium-sized dog.

Her husband likes to go and run around parks on one wheel contraptions, after all. So why wouldn't a dog like to go for a run!
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
Page 2 of 2<12