WaPo. One CNN talking head said "Does
Hillary think we throw old videos away
and can't check them?" She walks right
into a ready made ad for Trump. I
think she's a pathological liar and really
can't help herself. I know a guy like that,
nobody believes a word he says about
anything.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/31/clintons-claim-that-the-fbi-director-said-her-email-answers-were-truthful/

You must be in awe of this Woman.
I don't follow her as closely as you.
All this and she will still crush John Miller (aka Trump)
Now if the repubs were running any other candidate, maybe somebody not so against gold star families, different story
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 1st, 2016 at 7:10:07 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined

I don't follow her as closely as you.

It's all over the news, how can you miss
it. All over cable today, Hillary lied yet
again. Oh, that's right, you're out
chasing gremlins around on your
phone with all the other 7th graders
on summer vacay..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 1st, 2016 at 7:26:58 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
Conventions are over, I'm going back into
hiding until after Labor Day. August is
a meaningless month in an election year,
everybody in NYC and DC is on vacay.
NYC might as well shut down in Aug.
In Europe, whole factories close in Aug,
it's too hot to work. Polls and politics
mean nothing till Sept and the debates
start.

Yup, its August. I agree, no reason to follow Hillary
It's all over the news, how can you miss
it. All over cable today, Hillary lied yet
again.

Hey EB, its August, its a meaningless month

Are there 2 EB's :-)
LOL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 2nd, 2016 at 5:35:51 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I think she's a pathological liar and really
can't help herself. I know a guy like that,
nobody believes a word he says about
anything.

You know Donald Trump?!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 2nd, 2016 at 7:19:15 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
Now if the repubs were running any other candidate, maybe somebody not so against gold star families, different story

This year is really odd in that both parties came up with candidates who are competitive only against each other. I mean that almost any other GOP candidate would have, if not a field day, then a better than decent chance against Clinton, while the same would be true of almost any other Democratic candidate (except Sanders) against Trump.

Clinton still has an edge because 1) her negatives aren't as bad as Trump's and 2) she knows the difference between a primary election and a general one. In the primaries candidates play to the base, and try to out-Republican or out-Democrat each other. In the general election they need to moderate their stance and find a nuanced way to convey their message. Trump is instead belittling the family of a soldier fallen in battle.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
August 2nd, 2016 at 7:35:08 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby
little guy must be sweatin bulets now
Trumper in the lead baby!!!!!!!!! oh yeah!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html

Who should be sweatin bullets now??

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 2nd, 2016 at 9:53:03 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Trump should be focused like a laser beam on Hillary's record. There's lots of material to work with, she's been in the public eye for 25 years, and she's not particularly likeable. Hillary should be the only thing Trump talks about. But he's too undisciplined, he keeps changing the subject. His latest target to insult is firefighters.

Do Republicans really want to spend the next 4 years defending this lunatic? He's way more trouble than he's worth.

The funny thing is that Hillary is beatable. She's not a good politician. But Trump is too unfocused to bring her down, he's too busy attacking the parents of a deceased Purple Hear recipient.
August 2nd, 2016 at 10:01:32 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Nareed
Clinton still has an edge because 1) her negatives aren't as bad as Trump's and 2) she knows the difference between a primary election and a general one. In the primaries candidates play to the base, and try to out-Republican or out-Democrat each other. In the general election they need to moderate their stance and find a nuanced way to convey their message. Trump is instead belittling the family of a soldier fallen in battle.

Exactly. Consider that a woman named Patricia Smith whose son died during the Benghazi attack, got on stage and spoke at the RNC in Cleveland. She had terrible things to say about Hillary Clinton.
So what did Clinton do in response? She kept her mouth shut. Clinton knows that a politician can't criticize a grieving mother. It doesn't matter whether the mother's accusations are fair or not. The politician will always lose.

Trump was in a similar position with Khizr Khan, and Trump made sure to keep Khan in the news for 5 whole days. He couldn't help himself. He's undisciplined.
August 2nd, 2016 at 10:30:46 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: reno
Exactly. Consider that a woman named Patricia Smith whose son died during the Benghazi attack, got on stage and spoke at the RNC in Cleveland. She had terrible things to say about Hillary Clinton.
So what did Clinton do in response? She kept her mouth shut. Clinton knows that a politician can't criticize a grieving mother. It doesn't matter whether the mother's accusations are fair or not. The politician will always lose.

Trump was in a similar position with Khizr Khan, and Trump made sure to keep Khan in the news for 5 whole days. He couldn't help himself. He's undisciplined.

I'm just shocked how dumb Trump is going after a Gold family
Its common sense, don't need pollsters to tell you not to go after Gold families

Today he had a crying baby at his rally
At 1st he liked it
A few minutes later, he demands the Mom leave with the crying baby
Amazing
Politicians kiss babies, its been a tradition forever
Trump, he kicks them out of his rallies. lol
What a clown
August 2nd, 2016 at 10:45:34 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: reno

I observed this before: he has to put people down, especially those who criticize him. And that is a terrible trait for a president. All presidents receive vast amounts of criticism, from the press, other politicians, foreign leaders and the people. Trump might just spend his term chasing down enemies, should he get elected.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER