GOP Convention

August 30th, 2016 at 10:33:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby
little guy very quiet. must be making dem phone calls for Hillary after seeing Trumper in the lead by 3 lol
http://www.latimes.com/politics/

poor little guy........he gon be very upset when Trumper wins!!!!

LOL

You've been very quiet for over a month because Trump's been getting his butt stomped by Hillary.

But now you crawl out of your sewer to cherry pick one poll... you live a sad life..

Also: MODERATORS: why haven't you banned this sock puppet yet?!?!? It's JohnCena.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 30th, 2016 at 10:52:36 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
You've been very quiet for over a month because Trump's been getting his butt stomped by Hillary.

I think it's more a case of Trump beating himself up.

His last is that Hillary Clinton is to blame for Anthony the Wiener's divorce.

I'd like to see the campaign handbook that says elevating gossip items from the supermarket tabloid yellow press into issues of national import is a good strategy (whew! that sentence fairly ran a marathon!). I assume it's the same that says to take a national figure's personal tragedy and use it ineptly as self-promotion.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
August 30th, 2016 at 11:59:51 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61

Also: MODERATORS: why haven't you banned this sock puppet yet?!?!? It's JohnCena.

On what grounds?

In summer of 2015 after the sale of WoV, a spoken rule change eliminated the ban carry over from one site to the next, making any banned WoV'er a welcome DT'er, including the man behind JC.

The moniker "JohnCena" has never been banned here, so YeahBaby isn't a sock of this site, nor does he violate the "one account per person" rule.

YeahBaby, other than the mild insult of calling folks "little man", hasn't broken any rules, and I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to start dingin' folks for every little slight. Were I to do so, the EB v FrG battle of the ages would come to a screeching halt, and I almost think they've got to the bottom of their argument (=p)

Wiz did state that he wanted folks from WoV to use that same name here. As that was previous to the sale and, more importantly, impossible to prove (at least for me), I took it as a request and not a hard and fast rule.

I think that should answer your why, but if I missed it, please clarify.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
August 30th, 2016 at 12:15:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Face

Agreed. Compared to the anti-Trump trolling here I really don't see the problem with his posts.
The President is a fink.
August 30th, 2016 at 12:32:10 PM permalink
ams288
On what grounds?

In summer of 2015 after the sale of WoV, a spoken rule change eliminated the ban carry over from one site to the next, making any banned WoV'er a welcome DT'er, including the man behind JC.

The moniker "JohnCena" has never been banned here, so YeahBaby isn't a sock of this site, nor does he violate the "one account per person" rule.

YeahBaby, other than the mild insult of calling folks "little man", hasn't broken any rules, and I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to start dingin' folks for every little slight. Were I to do so, the EB v FrG battle of the ages would come to a screeching halt, and I almost think they've got to the bottom of their argument (=p)

Wiz did state that he wanted folks from WoV to use that same name here. As that was previous to the sale and, more importantly, impossible to prove (at least for me), I took it as a request and not a hard and fast rule.

Maybe clarify the rules in the Forum Rules thread then? Cause Rule 15 is pretty clear in that thread. Apparently it no longer stands.

Ok - he has 8 posts. Six of which are trolling me and calling me "little guy." I guess there is no rule about trolling here (or if there is - Face feels no need to enforce it).

So I guess I will just have to troll him right back till he's gone. Shouldn't be too hard.
August 30th, 2016 at 12:40:50 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
On what grounds?

On the grounds that we need to build a (fire)wall to keep Trump's supporters out.

Trump doesn't send his best people (or wouldn't if he had any). He sends trolls and innumerates who couldn't read a poll if their lives depended on it. And we're going to get Trump to pay for it!

Don't you think that's solid grounds? :)
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
August 30th, 2016 at 1:04:53 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
Agreed. Compared to the anti-Trump trolling here I really don't see the problem with his posts.

Stating facts about the current state of the race and the GOP candidate's trainwreck of a Presidential campaign does not equal trolling.

JohnCena YeahBaby has to cherry pick polls to pretend Trump is ahead.

We don't have to stoop to such lows.
August 30th, 2016 at 1:07:09 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Maybe clarify the rules in the Forum Rules thread then? Cause Rule 15 is pretty clear in that thread. Apparently it no longer stands.

I've no control over the posted rules nor is it in my purview. I just gotta keep track of all the changes, including spoken, precedent, will o' the people, etc. Wiz is your man and the only one who can make that change. I'll direct him to this thread.

Ok - he has 8 posts. Six of which are trolling me and calling me "little guy." I guess there is no rule about trolling here (or if there is - Face feels no need to enforce it).

So I guess I will just have to troll him right back till he's gone. Shouldn't be too hard.

You know there is, no need to be passive. Save yourself the hassle and just accuse me of dereliction of duty.

Cuz that is what it is. You want this to be WoV-esque, with copious amounts of rule discussion, finger pointing, and grown men acting as children? I don't. If a man chooses to take the low road, I'd prefer that choice be his punishment, and for the injured party to use the opportunity to be the bigger man. That's why I don't correct FrG when he insinuates atheists are simple / empty headed, even though there are atheist here, nor do I bother those who think the religious are mentally ill, even though there are religious here. Nor, I should mention, have I said a word to you about your opinion of Trump supporters, though there are obvious Trump supporters here.

I dunno. Seems it was working. I sure liked it, I felt others did, too. Oh well.

YeahBaby, please desist in insulting members. Attack the writing, not the writer (attack candidate, not the voter).
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
August 30th, 2016 at 1:14:36 PM permalink
ams288
You know there is, no need to be passive. Save yourself the hassle and just accuse me of dereliction of duty.

Cuz that is what it is. You want this to be WoV-esque, with copious amounts of rule discussion, finger pointing, and grown men acting as children? I don't.

I'd just prefer the moderators do their jobs.

When a member has 8 posts, and 6 of them are trolling... what else is there to say?
August 30th, 2016 at 1:23:27 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Stating facts about the current state of the race and the GOP candidate's trainwreck of a Presidential campaign does not equal trolling.

JohnCena YeahBaby has to cherry pick polls to pretend Trump is ahead.

We don't have to stoop to such lows.

Nah, why read polls when you can cry about what you claim is "racism" in every other post.
The President is a fink.