GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

January 3rd, 2017 at 7:04:56 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
In the same announcement as the 700 million for the factory in Michigan, they announced a planned spend of 4.5 Billion towards the development of battery and hybrid vehicles.

Doesn't sound like they are planning against further "escalating EPA insanity" at all. Sounds like they are planning on spending a lot to meet them, even knowing that Trump is coming.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 4th, 2017 at 5:16:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: odiousgambit
In particular they have to be really ready to see the end of the escalating insanity of the EPA requirements:

I always found that EPA requirement to be funny how the big gains were set to be required right after Obama left office, but with a review built in. He got to brag about it then either let Hillary slink out of it under review if she liked or the Democrats could use it as a club to beat any Republican who gutted it. WJC did the same thing with water standards as a midnight regulation when he left. A few years later they ran ads with a kid asking his mom for more arsenic in his water. It never ends.

CAFE was scaled back in the 1980s because it could not be met, I expect a repeal here with the same old attacks by the same old folks about how the GOP hates the environment. Meanwhile Mr and Mrs America will still be allowed to buy what meets their needs.
The President is a fink.
January 4th, 2017 at 1:16:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Scuttled Ford plant has Mexico fearing more under Trump

Mexico is upset because Trump is keeping "their" jobs in the USA and at the same time will make it hard for them to send more and more illegals to the USA. If their reaction is not showing how the USA has been taken advantage of, hard to say what might.

Has it occurred to Mexico to stimulate wealth and demand in their own country?
The President is a fink.
January 4th, 2017 at 1:28:30 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump is the most accomplished president-elect
ever. Has more done than any other before him.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 4th, 2017 at 1:57:25 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: ams288
Quote: YeahBaby
Quote: AZDuffman

I bet lil man must be very very pissed cuz Trumper keep winning and lil man keep loosing LOL!!!!!

I know you're just a troll, but try to think logically for once.

No one is pissed about jobs staying in the USA.

But you righties wish I were pissed. It's that sore winner thing again....

no idea what you talkin about
I never even talk about u on here.............
January 4th, 2017 at 2:01:01 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
dis is jus like what happened to all da lil men when they thought Hillary was gon win LOL!!!!!!!!!!

January 4th, 2017 at 2:08:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Trump is the most accomplished president-elect
ever. Has more done than any other before him.

When you look historically you can see bits of Jackson, Teddy Roosevelt, and Reagan in how Trump is acting. It appears he knows how to and will use the bully pulpit. Like Roosevelt, he is attacking just the part of business that he thinks is giving America a raw deal. Like Reagan he has taken his entertainment experience and put it to use to communicate. Like Jackson he has put himself as a man of the people and is not showing respect to places that demand it just because they demand it.

Obama is acting more and more like a child as Trump gets results when he talks and tweets when Obama himself did not. I used to say Obama is Pete Campbell in the early seasons. He had the schooling and was given the title. But that alone did not get people to listen to him. Pete eventually learned and developed. Obama still just throws tantrums.
The President is a fink.
January 4th, 2017 at 6:28:25 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Obama is acting more and more like a child as Trump gets results when he talks and tweets when Obama himself did not. I used to say Obama is Pete Campbell in the early seasons. He had the schooling and was given the title. But that alone did not get people to listen to him. Pete eventually learned and developed. Obama still just throws tantrums.

You truly live in an alternate reality.

Obama throws tantrums and acts like a child? Have you ever even seen Donald before?! There's a reason Bill Maher's nickname for Donald is "whiny little bitch."

The man is going crazy over the fact that no one will perform for his inauguration. Heck, he was just tweeting about it today!

But yeah, Obama throws tantrums.... riiiiight.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 4th, 2017 at 7:02:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Obama hubris knows no bounds.

President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/ap/ap_nation/obama-says-military-must-maintain-confidence-of-americans/article_91180517-8fe6-578e-8dc2-d0e27fa6acae.html
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 5th, 2017 at 2:25:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288
You truly live in an alternate reality.

Obama throws tantrums and acts like a child?

Nope, I live in this one.

Have you not seen all the midnight regulations Obama is writing? Closing off oil drilling "forever" in some parts and banning mining in others? Somehow this did not come up until he was a lame duck? This is a little tantrum on his part.

He is acting like the child he has always acted like when he does not get his way. Always has.
The President is a fink.