2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

November 28th, 2017 at 1:42:12 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Nareed
And yet here's the first Moron American president, and the media hasn't celebrated him at all!

Not quite the first...

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 29th, 2017 at 9:14:02 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
Trump played the Pocohantas card yesterday
and today doubled down on it. This drives
the MSM insane, which is Trump's intent. When
will they figure out Trump is playing them like
an old violin. You gotta love it.

He could have used the event to sincerely honor some 90+ year old veterans who made a unique and important contribution to our WWII victory and traveled to the Whitehouse for the occasion. That would have been another way to go.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
November 29th, 2017 at 9:19:12 AM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
I am so disappointed and embarrassed by our president. I don't know what to do. How could he think tweeting those videos or tweeting anything for God's sake is a smart idea. This is the only place I feel like I can vent, but I have never, nor have I ever thought I would feel this way about my president.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
November 29th, 2017 at 9:31:41 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: FrGamble
I am so disappointed and embarrassed by our president. I don't know what to do. How could he think tweeting those videos or tweeting anything for God's sake is a smart idea. This is the only place I feel like I can vent, but I have never, nor have I ever thought I would feel this way about my president.

What did you say in your letter to him? Or email? Have you contacted your local Congressman or Senator to voice your opinions? If you think whining to me and EvenBob and ams is the way to effect change you have picked the wrong career.
November 29th, 2017 at 9:32:13 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: JimRockford
He could have used the event to sincerely honor some 90+ year old veterans who made a unique and important contribution to our WWII victory and traveled to the Whitehouse for the occasion. That would have been another way to go.

That would require a measure of maturity and rationality. Qualities notably absent in children of Trump's age.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 29th, 2017 at 10:15:05 AM permalink
FrGamble
Quote: SOOPOO
What did you say in your letter to him? Or email? Have you contacted your local Congressman or Senator to voice your opinions? If you think whining to me and EvenBob and ams is the way to effect change you have picked the wrong career.

Not sure any of those other options would help either. It does help to whine every once and a while though.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
November 29th, 2017 at 10:36:31 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Trump doesn't even need to watch the "fake news" to hear how inappropriate he often acts, even many people in his own party say it. No one has been hiding the information from him, that's for sure.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 29th, 2017 at 10:41:32 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

You crack me up.. Seriously, I guffawed out loud.
Thanks for that..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 29th, 2017 at 10:43:15 AM permalink
FrGamble
I'm curious what you found so funny?
November 29th, 2017 at 10:44:33 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Not sure any of those other options would help either. .

Why don't you pray about it, maybe your
silly god has an idea. Or maybe not...
LOLOLOL!!!
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.