No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

November 29th, 2017 at 4:47:50 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
All of that means that corporate taxes don't need to be cut, the AMT doesn't need to be repealed, the inheritance tax doesn't need to be reduced or eliminated, and we don't need a tax "plan" that adds trillions to the debt and deficit.

Instead we should be raising taxes in order to moderate growth and stave off inflation.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 29th, 2017 at 4:52:43 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Dalex64
Instead we should be raising taxes in order to moderate growth and stave off inflation.

They are raising taxes.

On the middle class.

Honestly, at this point those middle class Trumpsters who are stupid enough to think the GOP has their best interests at heart deserve to have their taxes raised...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 4th, 2017 at 5:42:41 AM permalink
ams288
On Twitter this morning, Donald has given a whole hearted endorsement to the pedophile in Alabama.

I've said it all along, I have no doubt the pedophile will win. It is Alabama.
December 4th, 2017 at 8:42:44 AM permalink
Dalex64
Quote: ams288
On Twitter this morning, Donald has given a whole hearted endorsement to the pedophile in Alabama.

Mitch McConnell is indicating that the senate will take no action to remove him if elected, as some people indicated they wanted to do earlier. "We're going to let the people of Alabama decide"
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 4th, 2017 at 10:25:41 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Mitch McConnell is indicating that the senate will take no action to remove him if elected, as some people indicated they wanted to do earlier. "We're going to let the people of Alabama decide"

I understand your revulsion towards Moore, but what should McConnell do? Act on unproven claims from 40 years ago? The voters, as they did with Trump, have access to a boatload of innuendo. They will decide. I'm interested if Franken/Conyers has said anything about Moore? Doubtful...
December 4th, 2017 at 10:53:15 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5

another lie.............

Trumper NEVER endorse this guy and he not not even from Alabama

December 4th, 2017 at 11:35:48 AM permalink
Dalex64
Quote: SOOPOO
I understand your revulsion towards Moore, but what should McConnell do? Act on unproven claims from 40 years ago? The voters, as they did with Trump, have access to a boatload of innuendo. They will decide. I'm interested if Franken/Conyers has said anything about Moore? Doubtful...

I think McConnell should not be making a policy on this for the senate, it should be up to the senators to decide whether or not they want to even consider holding hearings that might result in expelling Moore, if he is elected.
December 4th, 2017 at 11:55:11 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I think McConnell should not be making a policy on this for the senate, it should be up to the senators to decide whether or not they want to even consider holding hearings that might result in expelling Moore, if he is elected.

Right after they expel the SNL comedian
and Conyers from the House.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 4th, 2017 at 1:35:13 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
I'm interested if Franken/Conyers has said anything about Moore? Doubtful...

You are better than this.

Don't equate pedophilia with them.
December 4th, 2017 at 1:45:43 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
You are better than this.

Don't equate pedophilia with them.

True. As much as I can tell from all the reports, I think Franken has done the least wrong out of the 3. Nothing I've heard rises to the level of criminality. He should resign from public service, but I think he deserves no more punishment than that. Conyers, whose acts occurred while he was a public servant, probably should go to jail, but of course won't. Moore should have gone to jail 35 years ago, but we have this thing called a statute of limitations which means we will never be able to get legally sworn testimony about him. And correct me if I'm wrong, but there is not a single allegation of a misdeed in the last 35 years.

And i am truly interested to see if Conyers or Franken have spoken out against Moore. Most every elected Democrat official has, right?