2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

March 15th, 2018 at 2:05:53 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
Be ironic if the bridge collapse today was due to skilled illegals fleeing the country.
It was an SJW project.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 15th, 2018 at 2:20:49 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
The hammer may be about to fall:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/mueller-subpoenas-trump-organization-regarding-russia-ties/
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 15th, 2018 at 7:37:05 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Should bowling balls be dropped on to the hoods of cars in protest of the trade deficit with Canada?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
March 16th, 2018 at 11:36:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
WASHINGTON—In the hours after subpoenaing the Trump Organization for a wide-ranging batch of files possibly germane to his investigation, sources confirmed Thursday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller was already exhausted trying to find Russia-related documents amid thousands of harassment lawsuits. “Oh my god, how many of these could there possibly be?”

From ye old Onion.

https://politics.theonion.com/exhausted-mueller-trying-to-find-trump-organization-rus-1823814584
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 20th, 2018 at 4:55:18 PM permalink
Nareed
Recent history indicates an incumbent president who faces a challenge in the primaries from his own party, won't do well enough in the general election and will likely lose. Examples:

Ford, challenged by Reagan in 1976
Carter, challenged by Ted Kennedy in 1980
Bush the elder, challenged by Pat Buchanan in 1992

The challengers all lost the nomination, mind. One can argue, too, about Johnson in 1968, but he wound up dropping out of the race.

One can argue, also, that all of them would have lost regardless. Ford was unpopular for pardoning Nixon. Carter for "losing" Iran and then suffering the hostage crisis, not to mention a weak economy. But Bush was so popular after Gulf War I, few of the more serious Democratic hopefuls even considered running. All he had going against him was one of the mildest recessions in history; and perhaps GOP fatigues after 12 years.

Now, what would happen if the sitting president lost their party's nomination to a challenger in the primaries? I don't think that's ever happened before.
March 21st, 2018 at 8:23:12 AM permalink
Nareed
Idea for an alternate history story:

Someone goes back in time and shows several US founding fathers video of Donald Trump. America remains a loyal British colony, and forbids any Germans from even setting foot in their hemisphere.
March 21st, 2018 at 8:58:54 AM permalink
Nareed
Do you suppose Putin waited until after hanging up with Trump to laugh his ass off?
March 21st, 2018 at 10:36:04 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Nareed
Do you suppose Putin waited until after hanging up with Trump to laugh his ass off?

I have no doubt Putin has something on Trump
Trump is such a Pu**y when it come to Putin
Weakest President ever when it comes to Russia
what a wimp. disgusting
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 21st, 2018 at 10:52:52 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
I have no doubt Putin has something on Trump
Trump is such a Pu**y when it come to Putin
Weakest President ever when it comes to Russia
what a wimp. disgusting
What is it people think Putin has done wrong? I don't see it other than a political move to try and discredit Trump.

If you are disgusted with Putin's actions, are you too, ready for global thermo nuclear war because of something you think Putin has done?

You, me, most everyone here are the property of USG, realize it. Obama bragged about being able to kill anyone, without recourse. It isn't different in Russia, those taxpayers or the property of their government. China, same thing. That is just how it is.

I don't believe for an instant, this last poisoning, [not killing because no one died] claimed my May in the UK is a Russian move, if that is where you are going. If the KGB, [now SVR] wanted it's former agents, [which were released from Russian prison and the country] dead, they would not only be dead, there would be plausible deniability. There are so many ways for secret agency's to kill people, poison pens, heart attacks, choking, knifes etc. etc. etc.. Why would Putin try to kill a former double agent, who was free in the UK, with a nerve agent that is known to be Russian, just before an election at home? It makes no sense what so ever.

I'm am very proud of Trump having the courage to call and congratulate him. What bothers me, is welcoming the new Saudi head chopping murderous king.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 21st, 2018 at 11:21:07 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph

I don't believe for an instant, this last poisoning, [not killing because no one died] claimed my May in the UK is a Russian move, if that is where you are going. If the KGB, [now SVR] wanted it's former agents, [which were released from Russian prison and the country] dead, they would not only be dead, there would be plausible deniability. There are so many ways for secret agency's to kill people, poison pens, heart attacks, choking, knifes etc. etc. etc.. Why would Putin try to kill a former double agent, who was free in the UK, with a nerve agent that is known to be Russian, just before an election at home? It makes no sense what so ever.

I'm am very proud of Trump having the courage to call and congratulate him. .

I will believe Theresa May over petro any day when it come to what happens on UK soil
I have no doubt he ordered the poisoning.
The election was of no concern to Putin. It was totally fixxed
The Netherlands will never forget the passenger jet brought down over the Ukraine
I blame Putin

Proud of Trump bending the knee????????
Trump had to congratulate his leader. He had no choice
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"