No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

August 16th, 2018 at 8:07:19 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
President Trump displayed his antiblack bias recently. Of the 10 officials being considered for security clearance revocation, only one was black. He should have also included Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder on the list to make is fairer.
Let's go Brandon
August 16th, 2018 at 8:09:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: fleaswatter
President Trump displayed his antiblack bias recently. Of the 10 officials being considered for security clearance revocation, only one was black. He should have also included Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder on the list to make is fairer.

He will get better! He has only been considered a racist by liberals since he started running for POTUS, being what, 3 years now?
The President is a fink.
August 16th, 2018 at 8:57:44 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
He will get better! He has only been considered a racist by liberals since he started running for POTUS, being what, 3 years now?

Doubling down on a demonstrably false statement.

Always a good idea!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 16th, 2018 at 10:20:14 AM permalink
ams288
Too funny:

Gabe Sherman at Vanity Fair is reporting that Donald told Jeff Sessions to arrest Omarosa!

“Death Spiral”: Why Omarosa Totally Triggered Trump

Quote:
And Trump told advisers that he wants Attorney General Jeff Sessions to have Manigault Newman arrested, according to one Republican briefed on the conversations. (It’s unclear what law Trump believes she broke.) Another Republican recounted how over the weekend Trump derailed a midterm-election strategy session to rant about Manigault Newman’s betrayal.
August 16th, 2018 at 10:38:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Too funny:

Gabe Sherman at Vanity Fair is reporting that Donald told Jeff Sessions to arrest Omarosa!

Not clear what law she broke? I'd be pretty sure sneaking a cell phone into a heavy restricted area and taping the conversation would be a good start.

In the end, just another liberal didin't decide Trump was a racist until after he started running for POTUS. No shortage of those!
The President is a fink.
August 16th, 2018 at 10:40:52 AM permalink
ams288
In the end, just another liberal didin't decide Trump was a racist until after he started running for POTUS. No shortage of those!

Huh? Now you’re not even making sense...

Just man up and admit you were wrong! It’s sad seeing you embarrass yourself over and over after terapined pwned you!
August 16th, 2018 at 10:48:45 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Too funny:

Wow, so funny, using Vanity Fair as a reliable news source.

I guess if you can use "reliable" news sources so can I:

"They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes."

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vanity-fair/
Let's go Brandon
August 16th, 2018 at 10:59:03 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: fleaswatter
Wow, so funny, using Vanity Fair as a reliable news source.

I guess if you can use "reliable" news sources so can I:

"They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes."

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vanity-fair/

Errrrr.... did you read your own link? LOL

Quote:
Factual Reporting: High

Overall, Vanity Fair is well written and mostly factual, but there is a clear left wing bias
August 16th, 2018 at 11:09:15 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Errrrr.... did you read your own link? LOL

Of course I read my own link. We can agree to disagree whether or not the article you posted falls into the "mostly factual" or "publish misleading reports" category.
Let's go Brandon
August 16th, 2018 at 11:22:03 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

I can't count the number of people
who've known Trump for decades
who've said they never got the
slightest whiff of racism from him.
Just the opposite, he's goes out of
his way to help minorities. Like he
did for AmaDumDum..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.