2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

October 2nd, 2018 at 11:33:55 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: JimRockford
How many were there to see Willie Nelson, Leon Bridges and Joe Ely?

90% of them. Same with Hillary when
she had music stars at a rally.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 2nd, 2018 at 11:36:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Remember when 600 showed
up at that rally for Hillary?

600? Did they count the ushers, concession salespeople, and other employees like NCAA Division IA does?
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2018 at 11:53:31 AM permalink
Evenbob
I just wanted to tell you my niece got some tickets up in Tennessee, and I grabbed my sister and we went up to see Donald Trump. We got there about 2:30, and unfortunately there was about 60,000 people in front of us in line. But we decided to stay and had a great time. I spent four hours in line. It was so festive and happy and well-mannered. It was just a great place to be. We went home and listened to it on my niece’s husband’s phone. Johnson City is pretty small. There was 120,000 people there, and I just didn’t want to spend, you know, two hours getting back to Irwin. There was no protesters. I’m telling you, everybody had a great time.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 2nd, 2018 at 4:25:30 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
????????
Fake news. Fake statement
Millions of Americans support Trump, every lib knows that
I personally know Trump supporters
All my lib friends has at least a friend that's a Trump supporter if not multiple friends

That post was making a poor joke about the Trump haters living in their MSM bubble. It obviously didn't work well for you.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 2nd, 2018 at 4:55:12 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: kenarman
That post was making a poor joke about the Trump haters living in their MSM bubble. It obviously didn't work well for you.

Explanation:
Quote: terapined
I go for
Flower, Concentrates and cartridges

He did pretty well, considering..
October 3rd, 2018 at 1:18:38 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
How is that whole Trump/Russian collusion thing going? Is Mueller still burning millions of dollars to find out who leaked the DNC emails?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 3rd, 2018 at 1:25:11 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
How is that whole Trump/Russian collusion thing going? Is Mueller still burning millions of dollars to find out who leaked the DNC emails?

I dont know
Very few leaks and thats the way it should be.
I dont trust anybody in DC regardless of politics.
I support all investigations regardless of where the evidence takes them. Overall, I trust our Justice dept. Rosenstein is a boy scout, he does not care about politics, he is a lifer in the justice dept and just cares about the law.
If i supported the Ken Starr and Benghazi investigation, of course i support Mueller.
Justice dept investigations is money well spent
Patience grasshopper :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 3rd, 2018 at 1:38:31 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

The investigation was paid for and then some by all the money they got out of Manafort’s plea.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 3rd, 2018 at 1:41:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
How is that whole Trump/Russian collusion thing going? Is Mueller still burning millions of dollars

He's looking into designer toilet paper
Trump wiped his ass with in 1988, made
from Russian trees. Also, his first wife
owned a Russian sable coat in 1981,
Trump might have to resign..
October 3rd, 2018 at 3:40:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

Isn't there a moratorium so many days before an election where they don't make anything public?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?