23 members have voted

February 10th, 2019 at 8:09:25 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The Left is cracking like the Titanic
was cracked by the iceburg and
sank. Their losing their solidarity
in Trump hating.

Grammys: Pop Star Arrives in MAGA Suit, Singer Joy Villa Wears ‘Build the Wall’ Dress

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 10th, 2019 at 8:48:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Well EB, I can't wait to see the guy sporting that blue trump jacket perform at the White House. # RickyRebelRocks

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 12th, 2019 at 11:12:52 AM permalink
Evenbob
This is interesting. Trump's former attorney,
John Dowd, thinks there will be no Mueller
report because there's nothing, well, to
report on Trump.

“I don’t think there’ll be a report,” Dowd told ABC News during an interview for the premiere episode of the The Investigation podcast. “I will be shocked if anything regarding the president is made public, other than, ‘We’re done..There’s no basis. There’s no exposure. It’s been a terrible waste of time,” he said. “What’s worse is let’s get on the other side of this, how it all happened. This is one of the greatest frauds this country’s ever seen. And I’m just shocked that Bob Mueller didn’t call it that way and say, ‘I’m being used.’”
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 12th, 2019 at 11:59:46 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Italy supports Trump.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 12th, 2019 at 12:09:42 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: petroglyph
Italy supports Trump.

That's pretty good. Outside this country
Trump is deeply admired in a lot of places.
February 12th, 2019 at 12:54:15 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
That's pretty good. Outside this country
Trump is deeply admired in a lot of places.
That will not make the evening news.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 12th, 2019 at 12:54:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
Senate Intelligence Committee Finds No Collusion, MSNBC Shocked

“Intelligence and national security correspondent for NBC News Ken Dilanian reported the somewhat breaking news to MSNBC’s Hallie Jackson that the Senate Intelligence Committee admits it has found, after two years, ‘no direct evidence’ of collusion between Donald Trump and Russia. The report was met surprise first, then skepticism, with Jackson and her guests.”

Nobody else is the least bit surprised..
February 12th, 2019 at 2:03:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
More of what Dowd said on ABC. This
follows what was said last month about
not getting your hopes up there will
be anything in the Mueller report.

“I know exactly what [Mueller] has,” Dowd said. “I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. I know exactly what he asked. And I know what the conclusion or the result is,” he said, describing the sweeping efforts by Trump’s legal team to assess the case by speaking to dozens of witnesses. Based on that knowledge, Dowd said, “there's no basis. There's no exposure. It's been a terrible waste of time.”

Dowd is putting his reputation
on the line here, you don't do
that at his age unless you know
of what you speak. He would be
the laughing stock of his profession
if he's wrong.
February 13th, 2019 at 7:29:25 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I wonder if the final 'report' will be couched in mumbo jumbo like 'we found no evidence that beyond a reasonable doubt implicates the President....., but that is not proof that collusion did not occur....
And the Democrats cling to that like they did the Kavanaugh accusations, which couldn't even surmount the low bar of half the Senate, let alone reasonable doubt.

Economy booming. Trump (rightly or wrongly) gets credit. What do the Dems do? Investigate! I think the few swing voters (likely very few remain in that category) are 'for' the booming economy and 'against' the seemingly endless Trump investigations. These investigations give people who hate Trump no matter what (ams, Steverinos, terapined) their jollies,but I think anyone undecided is pushed towards Trump, not away.

Focus on him denying climate change, cozying up to Saudi Arabia, stocking the Supreme Court with extremes right justices, Islamophobic policies, punishing liberal states via tax policy, etc....
This will win. What you are doing may not.
February 13th, 2019 at 8:00:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
I wonder if the final 'report' will be couched in mumbo jumbo like 'we found no evidence that beyond a reasonable doubt implicates the President....., but that is not proof that collusion did not occur....
And the Democrats cling to that like they did the Kavanaugh accusations, which couldn't even surmount the low bar of half the Senate, let alone reasonable doubt.

I think its absurd to read the tea leaves
I have no opinion on the Mueller report till I see the Mueller report
Quote: SOOPOO

Economy booming. Trump (rightly or wrongly) gets credit. What do the Dems do? Investigate! I think the few swing voters (likely very few remain in that category) are 'for' the booming economy and 'against' the seemingly endless Trump investigations. These investigations give people who hate Trump no matter what (ams, Steverinos, terapined) their jollies,but I think anyone undecided is pushed towards Trump, not away.

If somebody breaks the law, it needs to be investigated
Great economy, average economy, terrible economy, what does that have to do with justice
I say investigate any criminal actions regardless of how well the economy does
It could be a Dem or Republican that breaks the law, who cares about politics when somebody breaks the law. Investigate
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"