2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

February 13th, 2019 at 6:05:27 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Dalex64
Poll Question: On Donald Trump's ties with Russia, do you think he has done something illegal, something unethical but NOT illegal, or do you think he has not done anything wrong?

Answers:
38% Done something illegal
34% Unethical, not illegal
25% Nothing wrong

So, not a majority, but a plurality, think the has done something illegal as framed by the poll question.

Published December 21, 2018
https://apnews.com/82e605ae057d40738922dab152ad4327

Golly. I must be a dumb doctor. I would interpret those results as

62% do NOT believe he did anything illegal. You need some stats help.....
February 13th, 2019 at 6:11:25 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Ed.... In all seriousness, how much longer should Mueller have for this investigation? If DJT gets re elected should he keep this investigation going for the next 6 years? He has obviously found stuff on other guys resulting in plea deals. But still no indictment of DJT or any other T. I didn't know special counsel is a lifetime job!
February 13th, 2019 at 6:38:37 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Poll Question: On Donald Trump's ties with Russia, do you think he has done something illegal,

They sucked you into that one.
Wrong question. The right
question is, how many believe
the MEDIA when they accuse
Trump of wrong doing.

There is no PROOF anywhere
that Trump is guilty of anything.
So if you believe he's guilty, all
you're doing is believing the lies
that the media spreads.

This is the same faulty method
they used during the Salem witch
trials. Somebody makes up a lie
and spreads a rumor, and people
believe the rumor with no facts to
back it up.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 13th, 2019 at 6:55:42 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: SOOPOO
Golly. I must be a dumb doctor. I would interpret those results as

62% do NOT believe he did anything illegal. You need some stats help.....

Bite me.

As soon as you wish to have a polite conversation, let me know.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
February 13th, 2019 at 7:51:45 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Bite me.

I look at the above post and answer and have a complete opposite opinion of who is being impolite.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 13th, 2019 at 8:06:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Ed.... In all seriousness, how much longer should Mueller have for this investigation?

If several of the indictments start getting overturned, I'd think it has become a political show. Hasn't happened, and it is not just about Trump, it's about Russian interference in the 2016 election, and ultimately a national security investigation which elevates it, IMO.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 13th, 2019 at 11:49:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288

LOLOLOL

Like I said, wising you up is not worth
my time. You'll find out eventually
along with everybody else who has
their head in the sand.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 14th, 2019 at 3:10:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Bite me.

He is having a polite conversation, he just pointed out that you completely twisted stats to make your meme. Don't get mad because the rest of us were not sucked into and pinned our hopes on this made-up Russia nonsense.
The President is a fink.
February 14th, 2019 at 5:29:48 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Come on Dalex. You TOTALLY misused a simple poll. The results actually were clearly and easily best used to refute your own point! And it was clear to all here. You need a slightly thicker skin if my post offended you. I’ll try to be more polite when addressing you in the future. Let’s keep debating.
February 14th, 2019 at 6:15:36 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Ed.... In all seriousness, how much longer should Mueller have for this investigation? If DJT gets re elected should he keep this investigation going for the next 6 years? He has obviously found stuff on other guys resulting in plea deals. But still no indictment of DJT or any other T. I didn't know special counsel is a lifetime job!

I support our law enforcement officers and the justice dept. If they need to take a long time, so be it. I am surprised this investigation is taking this long. Oh well. I was ok with the Benghazi investigation because I did not think Clinton did anything wrong. I had no worries about that long long investigation. I never saw a conservative complain about the long Benghazi investigation. I never complained about it despite leaning left. Let law enforcement take as much time as they need to investigate. I am following the Rhoden Wagner case. It took years to make an arrest and I support the police taking years before making arrests. (The extended family massacre case)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"