No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

January 24th, 2017 at 1:35:16 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
Do you realize how dumb this lie is?

If there were "illegal voting" (there isn't) - why wouldn't these "illegal voters" vote illegally in states that matter?

Because there is none. EB/Duffy are just as in denial about it as Donald is.

Politifact has given him another Pants On Fire for it.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/28/donald-trump/donald-trumps-pants-fire-claim-millions-illegal-vo/
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 24th, 2017 at 2:00:45 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Dalex64
Politifact has given him another Pants On Fire for it.

Do you suppose his fetish originated from his constant need for a source of fluid to put his pants out? :)
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 24th, 2017 at 2:08:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Dalex64

I'm convinced he can't stop lying, it's not a choice or a plan. Or there's something wrong with his ability to discern information.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 24th, 2017 at 2:22:02 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Nareed
Do you suppose his fetish originated from his constant need for a source of fluid to put his pants out? :)

Why don't you keep your fetish bullshit somewhere else?
January 25th, 2017 at 7:35:38 PM permalink
rxwine
Scientists missed an opportunity to name this one after Trump.

Quote:
New Crypt-Keeper Wasp Is Parasite That Bursts From Host's Head

Might be digging through Trump's brain as we speak.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/crypt-keeper-wasps-parasites-new-species/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 31st, 2017 at 12:16:48 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
Trump Insists That Now, More Than Ever, Americans Must Stand Strong In Face Of Empathy

Quote:
FBI Uncovers Al-Qaeda Plot To Just Sit Back And Enjoy Collapse Of United States

http://www.theonion.com/
February 8th, 2017 at 11:05:41 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
Donald Trump criticized Nordstrom for dropping daughter Ivanka’s brand from the department-store chain, drawing a new company into the president’s ongoing skirmishes with corporate America.

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly,” Trump said on his personal Twitter account Wednesday. “She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible

I do kind of feel bad for his daughter, but maybe if he actually was working on the blind trust creation, like what was suggested.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/trump-slams-nordstrom-for-dropping-ivankas-brand/ar-AAmJCo1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
February 8th, 2017 at 12:21:00 PM permalink
Nareed
Quote: rxwine
I do kind of feel bad for his daughter,

I don't. She had a hand in getting Golden Boy elected, and she's been present in meetings with agents of foreign governments (an ambassador is an agent of a foreign government, yes?) during the transition.

To quote Larry Niven "don't stand next to someone throwing shit at an armed man."

Maybe her line of clothes can find a sympathetic consumer base in the "real" America where his father got all those "non-illegal" votes?
February 8th, 2017 at 12:45:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Nareed
I don't. She had a hand in getting Golden Boy elected, and she's been present in meetings with agents of foreign governments (an ambassador is an agent of a foreign government, yes?) during the transition.

I considered the first point of your statement, and decided that even if his daughter was against it, he would have ignored her anyway. I think he does that with no problem once he makes up his mind about something.

However on the second point I concede she probably should of distanced herself. She loves her daddy, though he may be a giant wart. So, to a certain degree, the dynamics of being in the family still give me pause.
February 8th, 2017 at 12:48:15 PM permalink
Nareed
Quote: rxwine
I considered the first point of your statement, and decided that even if his daughter was against it, he would have ignored her anyway.

Agreed. But it would have been better for her soul and her business.

Quote:
She loves her daddy, though he may be a giant wart. So, to a certain degree, the dynamics of being in the family still give me pause.

Oh, but daddy Golden Boy said she was so hot he'd do her. Isn't that sweet?