has the 2nd largest military in
the world and are dumping
Russia and will be buying from
the US. Starting with $3 billion
in helicopters. MAGA

Trump will use his bully pulpit as a
sitting president in an election year
like no other president before him.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 25th, 2020 at 3:37:56 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Were we on bad terms with India before? I don't know if India is still a very macho society. I think they still perform honor killings, and punish women for rape.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 25th, 2020 at 3:55:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Were we on bad terms with India before? I don't know if India is still a very macho society. I think they still perform honor killings, and punish women for rape.

We have never been on great terms. Not enemies but hardly friends. They aligned with USSR when we aligned with China and Pakistan.

Never heard they punished women for being raped. That is more a muslim thing.
The President is a fink.
February 25th, 2020 at 7:56:13 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
RealClearPolitics average of polls as Trump at -4.3 points the lowest spread since shortly after he was elected. The disapproval rating falling fast and is down to 50.6%. Righties can go back to sleep now since they know that nobody likes Trump, don't let the scientists evidence get in the way of your beliefs.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 25th, 2020 at 10:04:13 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
You have got to watch the video in the following link:

Black guy explains why he doesn't see his family due to President Trump
Let's go Brandon
February 25th, 2020 at 1:04:00 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
RealClearPolitics average of polls as Trump at -4.3 points the lowest spread since shortly after he was elected. The disapproval rating falling fast and is down to 50.6%. Righties can go back to sleep now since they know that nobody likes Trump, don't let the scientists evidence get in the way of your beliefs.

Let’s see how his administration’s massive mishandling of the coronavirus and the ensuing market crash affects his approval. :)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 25th, 2020 at 1:08:48 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Let’s see how his administration’s massive mishandling of the coronavirus and the ensuing market crash affects his approval. :)

You mean the massive mishandling that has led to zero deaths on American soil? You were hoping for a negative number of deaths?
Seriously, what would a different President have done differently in your opinion?

It will be interesting how he handles this massive sell off under his watch. I think 7% over last three sessions?
February 25th, 2020 at 1:38:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
You mean the massive mishandling that has led to zero deaths on American soil? You were hoping for a negative number of deaths?
Seriously, what would a different President have done differently in your opinion?

It will be interesting how he handles this massive sell off under his watch. I think 7% over last three sessions?

True, results aren't in, but critics are already saying he's underallocating necessary funds for response if it does catch hold here in significant numbers.

Personally, I'm wondering if he is willing to put a moratorium on IDing illegal aliens seeking medical treatment. Last thing we need is infected people afraid to show up at the hospital. This is still not a concern, but could be.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 25th, 2020 at 1:39:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

Stocks will bounce back and in 6 months the lefties will be crying about how Trump “mishandled” the Olympics the
The President is a fink.
February 25th, 2020 at 2:13:03 PM permalink
rxwine
However, Trump is nearly always mishandling something. For instance, virtually no one is going to believe something different about Roger Stone no matter how long Trump meddles in our justice system because Trump is such a polarizing figure you don't need to worry about converting the converted or vice versa.

He can pardon Stone. No one can stop him. JUST DO IT OR DON'T DO IT! It's not going to change a single mind one way or the other. Stop making our taxpayer justice system use more resources for no golddang ******* reason.