No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

August 12th, 2022 at 4:25:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I was wrong about crows being endangered. Obviously, I have still not learned the lesson that there's nothing negative about Trump that can't be denied.

So, it looks more like there may be a shortage of straws instead. All that grasping going on.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 12th, 2022 at 5:02:13 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
I was wrong about crows being endangered. Obviously, I have still not learned the lesson that there's nothing negative about Trump that can't be denied.

So, it looks more like there may be a shortage of straws instead. All that grasping going on.

And for the other half of the forum there isn't anything positive about Trump that can't be disputed.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 13th, 2022 at 5:21:14 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: rxwine
I've been trying to find out if a box of officially top-secret documents (government wrapped) would clearly have the words "Top Secret" on it.

Because that would mean that such a stack of boxes wouldn't even need to be opened for an observer to know what was what.

Well, I've learned a bit more. The classified document system keeps a constant record of where a document goes or who last had it. So they knew what was missing, when it went and so forth.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 13th, 2022 at 5:25:34 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Sickos on the right threatening FBI agents. The courts redacted the names of the FBI agents on the warrant. Of course CNN honored that to protect the agents. Of course Breibart hates the FBI so they posted the FBI agents names. Sick

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/12/politics/fbi-threats-maralago-trump-search/index.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 13th, 2022 at 7:23:45 AM permalink
terapined
David Mack of buzz feed guessed what's probably in Trumps safe. Pretty funny
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/trump-safe-mar-a-lago

"A handwritten list of the nuclear launch codes that he has mistakenly spelled “nucular.”
A spare nuclear football that Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump have unsuccessfully tried to play football with.
A voodoo doll of Ron DeSantis.
A framed photo of him sitting in the Big Boy Truck.
Those special eclipse glasses he chose not to wear when he stared into the sun.
THE ORB.
A list of his children’s names.
A bottle of bleach so he can treat COVID.
A sled from his childhood that symbolizes his youthful innocence and maternal love.
Those missing Apprentice tapes.
The monkey from Nope, whom he blames for the monkeypox outbreak.
Hurricane maps on which he has successfully colored in between the lines with a Sharpie.
A scribbled note on which he brainstormed possible 2024 running mates Kid Rock, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Vecna from Stranger Things.
His proposed contract to buy Greenland.
The script for Greta Gerwig’s upcoming Barbie movie. (Leak it, Mr. President!)
His final Horcrux.
A lifetime supply of Anastasia Beverly Hills bronzer.
A gateway into the mind of John Malkovich.
The combination for the safe.
The unreleased cut of Batgirl.
Pea tapenade.
The plans for Ezra Miller’s next crime spree.
One suit that actually fits him properly.
Whatever dirt he has on seemingly every other member of the Republican Party."
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 16th, 2022 at 9:41:54 AM permalink
terapined
One can only hope Tucker is right. Honestly I really doubt it but you never know

https://thehill.com/homenews/3603784-tucker-carlson-trump-obviously-going-to-be-indicted/
August 24th, 2022 at 5:23:32 AM permalink
terapined
Interesting NYT article on Trump via Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-without-presidencys-protections-struggles-114319284.html
August 24th, 2022 at 9:26:24 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I love it!

The arrogant blowhard has so pissed-off the legal profession with his words and actions that few wish to represent him.

Hell, that is almost unheard of today as even the most heinous criminal can get a decent lawyer: but this heinous criminal cannot.

Trump is toxic to an attorney's hopes for career advancement: listing him on their resume as a former client will do no lawyer any good.

ABA to Trump: "YOU'RE FIRED!"
August 24th, 2022 at 9:45:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: missedhervee
I love it!

The arrogant blowhard has so pissed-off the legal profession with his words and actions that few wish to represent him.

Hell, that is almost unheard of today as even the most heinous criminal can get a decent lawyer: but this heinous criminal cannot.

Trump is toxic to an attorney's hopes for career advancement: listing him on their resume as a former client will do no lawyer any good.

ABA to Trump: "YOU'RE FIRED!"

People representing him end up charged with something or look foolish. Not worth the money.
August 24th, 2022 at 4:50:10 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

We are about a month and a half away from Donny actively sabotaging some GOP Senate candidates just to spite Mitch.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman