The Trump Impeachment Thread

October 5th, 2019 at 4:27:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Irony?... It isn't ironic that two bigwig Democrats, Biden and Pelosi, both have sons that made a BOATLOADS from dealings with Ukraine? And they are leaders in investigating Trump's putting pressure on the Ukrainians to expose corruption? And this is what the Democrats want to impeach Trump on?

Ams will answer with all of his abilities like last post... 'Ha haha'. I just saved time.

I wasn’t planning on answering this post at all, tbh.

I don’t care what any righties post about Biden or Pelosi’s children. They are completely irrelevant to the facts at hand.

Donny got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and the House is going to impeach him. Good! You guys can try to deflect with all the nonsense conspiracy theories you want, but they’re irrelevant to the case.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 5th, 2019 at 4:36:40 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
What a great ad! Impeachment is all about libbies trying to cover up corruption by sleazy Biden and his sleazy son!!

October 5th, 2019 at 5:53:44 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Irony?... It isn't ironic that two bigwig Democrats, Biden and Pelosi, both have sons that made a BOATLOADS from dealings with Ukraine?

A republican upset that somebody made money. People work, people make money. I got a cousin graduated from Wharton. Makes millions reviewing gigantic contracts between 2 international parties.

And they are leaders in investigating Trump's putting pressure on the Ukrainians to expose corruption?

Everybody knows this is not about corruption. Trump doesn't give a crap about corruption. Donald Trump is corruption.

And this is what the Democrats want to impeach Trump on?

Yup, me and 1/2 the country. That's telling that 1/2 the country supports impeachment
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 5th, 2019 at 6:38:38 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
The ironic part to me was how Trump has been funneling people to his properties, charging the secret service for hotel stays, drumming up business for his sons and his daughter's business, and the Republicans were all "they a right to make money!"

Then you have Obama's speaking engagements, Clinton's books, and an evidence-free corruption conspiracy theory and all of a sudden it's "how dare they make money!"

The difference is whether or not you are currently president and are abusing the power of your position.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 5th, 2019 at 6:41:13 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
I wasn’t planning on answering this post at all, tbh.

I don’t care what any righties post about Biden or Pelosi’s children. They are completely irrelevant to the facts at hand.

Donny got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and the House is going to impeach him. Good! You guys can try to deflect with all the nonsense conspiracy theories you want, but they’re irrelevant to the case.

You think he got caught. The only thing that matters is if the 2/3 majority of the Senate agrees. Assuming they don't, then the only thing that matters is if the swing states go DJT's way or the Dem's way.

You don't think Biden/Pelosi shouldn't recuse themselves from any vote/opinion on Ukraine with their obvious ties?

Joint statement. "With our sons just coincidentally making millions from dealings with the Ukraine, I guess it would be prudent for us to STFU about someone else's Ukrainian problem. We will let true leaders like AOC, Maxine Waters, Ilhan Omar lead the cause to get the guy trying to investigate us out of here!"
October 5th, 2019 at 7:16:13 AM permalink
ams288
You don't think Biden/Pelosi shouldn't recuse themselves from any vote/opinion on Ukraine with their obvious ties?

Absolutely not. To even suggest that is ludicrous.

Biden isn’t even in currently office. He’s supposed to “recuse himself” from having an opinion about the President coercing foreign governments to target him and his son with phony investigations? Insane.
October 5th, 2019 at 7:18:45 AM permalink
ams288
I’m hopping on a plane to Vegas now.

I suspect the righties will have come up with at least two new conspiracy theories about the Bidens by the time I’ve landed.
October 5th, 2019 at 8:45:14 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83

I suspect the righties will have come up with at least two new conspiracy theories about the Bidens by the time I’ve landed.

Despite our being on opposite ends of the political spectrum, I wish you positive variance on your trip
October 5th, 2019 at 10:18:43 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

You consider the job son of Biden was given to skim Ukrainian money a conspiracy theory? Really? Same with Pelosi's son? Really? They just coincidentally amassed skills that were coincidentally needed by the Ukrainians and yowza, just another coincidence that they are the sons of 2 of the most important/influential Democrats? A conspiracy theory?

Do you really believe that those two sons of power got their 'jobs' without pressure from their papa's (or mama's)? Come on....
October 5th, 2019 at 10:29:50 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Do you really believe that those two sons of power got their 'jobs' without pressure from their papa's (or mama's)? Come on....

Yup
Any proof otherwise?
All I hear is a rant
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"