Hiring a prostitute for your child

Page 2 of 10<12345>Last »
July 16th, 2017 at 1:18:17 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Add my name to the list of those who support the decision in both the general case and for this one.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 16th, 2017 at 2:08:55 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: Wizard
Add my name to the list of those who support the decision in both the general case and for this one.

I'm flabbergasted. What would it possibly due to help the child, the prostitute, anyone? This is just another example of a sex crazed culture that thinks without having sex you will die or be unfulfilled or live a sad life. That mentality is what is actually leading so many to die, be unfulfilled, and live a sad life. The young man will never have sex, is that so bad?
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
July 16th, 2017 at 2:37:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: FrGamble
I'm flabbergasted. What would it possibly due to help the child, the prostitute, anyone? This is just another example of a sex crazed culture that thinks without having sex you will die or be unfulfilled or live a sad life. That mentality is what is actually leading so many to die, be unfulfilled, and live a sad life. The young man will never have sex, is that so bad?

Well, you can say that about every gay person as well. Is it so bad they will never have sex?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 16th, 2017 at 2:40:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

I have to agree here, although I am also in favor of legalization. I look at how many guys behave in such bad ways or get into such bad relationships all because they are "at least getting laid." Put that energy into something more productive.
The President is a fink.
July 16th, 2017 at 2:50:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Of course, becoming a priest is a chosen situation where sex is avoided.

I certainly wouldn't force the kid, but he should have a choice.

EB might be right about that shame thing though, now that I think about it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 16th, 2017 at 3:04:51 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: rxwine

I certainly wouldn't force the kid, but he should have a choice.

You make it sound like it is just this kid and a piece of meat. What about the prostitute shouldn't she have a choice? Just because you pay someone some money they should do the whim of a kid who in all honesty looks like he is being forced to do this. It sounds like it is his mom who wants this to happen for some sick and strange reason.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
July 16th, 2017 at 4:27:37 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
You make it sound like it is just this kid and a piece of meat. What about the prostitute shouldn't she have a choice? Just because you pay someone some money they should do the whim of a kid who in all honesty looks like he is being forced to do this. It sounds like it is his mom who wants this to happen for some sick and strange reason.

Well the boy is only age 15. She is talking a hypothetical for his 18th birthday.

The mother built her fortune on her own topless photos, but was clever enough not to vanish like thousands of models. She is pictured below on her third wedding to a male stripper half her age.

One possibility is that her mother will hire a gorgeous x-rated star which will make him more insecure than ever when he finds out that he can never get a girl who looks like that on his own.

July 16th, 2017 at 4:36:56 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2

The prostitute DOES have a choice. It's not like she is forced to do it. If she doesn't want to have sex with the person then she won't. Just because cash may be exchanged doesn't change anything around consent. If she changes her mind even after she is handed the cash it won't happen.
July 16th, 2017 at 4:39:15 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
Yet he paid this guy in a wig. What does
that say about his self image. I could
never pay for sex because it would make
me feel like crap about myself.

I had never thought of it from the point of view of feeling bad about myself but this is probably spot on. Each to their own of course but for me it has been a case of simply never being interested in paying for it. No doubt there would very likely be a sense of shame as well though.
July 16th, 2017 at 4:40:03 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Aussie
The prostitute DOES have a choice. It's not like she is forced to do it. If she doesn't want to have sex with the person then she won't. Just because cash may be exchanged doesn't change anything around consent. If she changes her mind even after she is handed the cash it won't happen.

Well, mostly. Some do and some do not. I have to wonder, those in NV might know, does a prostitute at a brothel have to take all customers?
The President is a fink.
Page 2 of 10<12345>Last »