Hiring a prostitute for your child

Page 3 of 10<123456>Last »
July 16th, 2017 at 4:43:42 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Quote: AZDuffman
Well, mostly. Some do and some do not. I have to wonder, those in NV might know, does a prostitute at a brothel have to take all customers?

You are right in that they may be compelled by a pimp to a greater or lesser degree but that is a different issue IMO.
July 16th, 2017 at 4:51:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Aussie
You are right in that they may be compelled by a pimp to a greater or lesser degree but that is a different issue IMO.

Agree it is a different issue, and is why I am always careful about my feelings for legalization. I really do not want streetwalking legalized. Something like in NV, work them out of a building.

This case though, I am with the Padre. This kind of thing we hear about time to time. I remember on Limbaugh years ago he had a story about a mother had a under-16 or so kid hooking up with the single mother that lived with them. Mother had some attitude about it being "safer" or something. Just a failure in parenting IMHO.
The President is a fink.
July 16th, 2017 at 5:00:31 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: FrGamble
The young man will never have sex, is that so bad?

Why would you wish everyone to be as
miserable as priests are. Oh wait, a huge
number of priests have sex all the time.

Never mind.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 17th, 2017 at 6:54:26 AM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: Evenbob
Why would you wish everyone to be as
miserable as priests are. Oh wait, a huge
number of priests have sex all the time.

Never mind.

I want to tell you to go have sex with yourself using different words but instead I will point you to the studies that show the priesthood is one of the happiest and most fulfilled of all occupations and that priests are overwhelmingly faithful to their promises. here

Back to the topic at hand isn't it clear that not nearly enough attention is being paid to the problem of prostitution. As many have said they would not want to pay for sex. Guess what? Nobody really does. Imagine your disgust at the notion multiplied by a hundred and you can get some sense of the struggles prostitutes have to live with. These women didn't grow up hoping to be prostitutes but find themselves selling their bodies and dignity because of real struggles and problems in their lives. We ignore and look past this fact as they grind on poles and laps in strip clubs. We pretend they want to do this and we just give them money to be nice without thinking of their humanity and pain and their real slavery they are in. This mother's thought is warped by our sex crazed society but the fact that we aren't talking more about the problem of prostitution is a sign of how much of the poisoned Kool-aid we have already drank.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
July 17th, 2017 at 8:35:30 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Alot of prostitution takes place in a situation of economic inducement but not economic coercion.
A good many young women realize that they are sitting on a small fortune but that if they wait for Mr. Right they will miss out on alot of opportunity for fun as well as income. Females are always aware of younger girls as competition for males and for wallets. Think of that medical student in Boston who went to upscale hotels; the girls were not out of place there by dress or demeanor.
July 17th, 2017 at 8:35:30 AM permalink
Fleastiff
I think however that this announcement was simply a publicity stunt and probably had no actual intent either now ir in three years. I think the woman involved has a history of being in the public eye and such things seem to be a habitual lifestyle enhancement.
July 17th, 2017 at 8:53:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
Alot of prostitution takes place in a situation of economic inducement but not economic coercion.

On a documentary on NV brothels they said a girl can work there 5 years or so and be set for life. One was even married! That 5 years included the mandatory rest periods of however many weeks every so often is required.

One thing that must be faced is that some women are figuring they are trading sex for support when they get married, so why not trade it for cash and be independent.
The President is a fink.
July 17th, 2017 at 8:58:54 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
This is just another example of a sex crazed culture that thinks without having sex you will die or be unfulfilled or live a sad life.

There's something to that.

I'll just quote Asimov. when asked whether he'd rather have sex or write, he replied "Well, I can write for 8 hours straight without getting tired."
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
July 17th, 2017 at 9:50:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I want to tell you to go have sex with yourself using different words but instead I will point you to the studies that show the priesthood is one of the happiest and most fulfilled of all occupations and that priests are overwhelmingly faithful to their promises. here

Why should we trust the honor system as far as the abstinence from sex? If you guys were willing to run around on camera 24/7 naked we could determine what factor sex plays after a couple years.

I don't disagree that it's fine for someone to choose abstinence, unless of course they choose to condemn other people's consensual sexual arrangements, then there's definitely a problem with that position.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 17th, 2017 at 10:24:21 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: AZDuffman
On a documentary on NV brothels they said a girl can work there 5 years or so and be set for life.
Well, that is what they would say; it ain't truthful. All they will do in those brothels is work unmolested by the cops and not robbed by clients, but the house takes fifty percent of earnings ... and the prices are pretty much what it would cost elsewhere. Many if not most of the 'independent contractors' working there have past histories of street walking or not much above it.

Alot of women with children and no health insurance will resort to a few 'regular customers' but not obtain them from the streets. Its prostitution but its with people they've met and discussed things first, not 'johns'.

Demeaning? Some college girls get 'demeaned' by two or three men a semester and love the fact that each one pays all their expenses so they are graduated with a hefty nest egg.
Page 3 of 10<123456>Last »