it was fast: 3,600 mph

Page 5 of 5« First<2345
August 9th, 2019 at 1:47:12 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 101
I've watched two new programs that are using the new videos provided by the Navy. One was put on by the History Channel and is wrapped up for now, the other has ongoing episodes on the Science Channel. You can skip them. Unfortunately, the same old tired way of producing these programs is still ongoing, as if the new things to investigate are no better than what was available previously. 

I guess I'd say my objection is that these programs can't get away from the tabloid nature they tend to have. To say they use pseudo-science is too harsh a charge perhaps, on the other hand it is not good science either, on the level that, say, a good newspaper would present.  

Maybe if you've never seen any of the interviews with the ex-military pilots and radar operators, the history channel program would be worth seeing once, they're probably showing reruns still. 

https://www.history.com/shows/unidentified-inside-americas-ufo-investigation
Today's Youth: Exacerbating when not Masturbating
August 9th, 2019 at 2:29:48 PM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89
Iím going with non-U.S. tech. The Russkies were bragging about their hypersonic payload platform. I donít think this is much beyond what we are capable of today. Címon, a guy just flew across the English Channel, almost non-stop, on a kerosene powered ďhover-board. Hypersonic drones canít be out of reach.
August 9th, 2019 at 5:18:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 136
Quote: Ayecarumba
Iím going with non-U.S. tech. The Russkies were bragging about their hypersonic payload platform. I donít think this is much beyond what we are capable of today. Címon, a guy just flew across the English Channel, almost non-stop, on a kerosene powered ďhover-board. Hypersonic drones canít be out of reach.

Saw a story about some recent futuristic drawings from 1899 that were recently discovered. One was a passenger ship/ or sub, towed by a whale in a harness.

Just never know what they are going to come up with. : ]
Nobody learned anything from the global financial crisis.
August 11th, 2019 at 11:25:42 PM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89
Has anybody interviewed Robert Bigelow? The Navy UFO report notes that his company (which is headquartered in North Las Vegas) has some pieces recovered from some unidentified flying objects.

August 12th, 2019 at 8:57:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 45
Quote: Ayecarumba
Has anybody interviewed Robert Bigelow? The Navy UFO report notes that his company (which is headquartered in North Las Vegas) has some pieces recovered from some unidentified flying objects.

Whats the scoop
Pieces originate on Earth. Yawn
Pieces not from Earth that are manufactured, story of the century

Whats he got?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 5 of 5« First<2345