lol it's funny how Pete Buttcrack tries to act like he's all religious lol

Are there any sects of Xtionity that
accept Gay sex? FrG loves to say
how the Vatican loves them some
Gays, as long as they aren't having
sex with each other. That's a mortal
sin. Most Xtions of all persuasions
feel that way..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 8th, 2019 at 5:08:49 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Pacomartin

The message many gay people get that there’s something wrong with them, he continued, “is a message that puts you at war not only with yourself, but with your maker.” “That’s the thing that I wish the Mike Pences of the world would understand,” Buttigieg said of the vice president, who has opposed same-sex marriage. “That if you have a problem with who I am, your problem is not with me. Your quarrel, sir, is with my creator.”

It's going to be tough to gay shame anyone if we end up with a gay president.

Really good post
I agree
I think this country is ready for a gay or female President
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 8th, 2019 at 6:45:28 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
What's gay shame? Teasing or something, maybe pointing or saying your gay nah nah nah nah nah ?
April 8th, 2019 at 6:55:24 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Really good post
I agree
I think this country is ready for a gay or female President

Are we ready for the male presidents gay wife to be first lady?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 8th, 2019 at 7:24:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman

Didn't we already have that?

What I do not get is people so hyped and happy about a gay POTUS. They say being gay "does not matter" yet they get hyped over the prospect. No logic to it.
The President is a fink.
April 8th, 2019 at 9:06:26 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman

Why not
Gay, straight, female, male, Black, White, Hispanic
This is all meaningless to me when voting.
Character is what counts
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 8th, 2019 at 9:44:35 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Didn't we already have that?

What I do not get is people so hyped and happy about a gay POTUS. They say being gay "does not matter" yet they get hyped over the prospect. No logic to it.

When Obama was elected I spoke with a group of my Black friends after basketball. One of the guys just said how good it was for his kids to see "someone who looked like him" as President of the USA. It allowed him to preach "If you work hard you can be anything". I think for a gay man it would be the same. The first openly gay NFL football player. The first openly gay Congressman. The first openly gay President.
I think that people would be happy that Buttigieg is not DISQUALIFIED from being President because he is gay, and hope he wins or loses based on his positions, character, etc.
April 8th, 2019 at 9:50:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
When Obama was elected I spoke with a group of my Black friends after basketball. One of the guys just said how good it was for his kids to see "someone who looked like him" as President of the USA. It allowed him to preach "If you work hard you can be anything". I think for a gay man it would be the same. The first openly gay NFL football player. The first openly gay Congressman. The first openly gay President.
I think that people would be happy that Buttigieg is not DISQUALIFIED from being President because he is gay, and hope he wins or loses based on his positions, character, etc.

SMH at that "looks like me" thing. Identity politics has never helped any society. Maybe Tito in Yugoslavia who had blood from both warring sides and kept the peace, albeit in the form of a police state, for a generation.

Given the intolerance of the gay movement such a person will pretty much never get my vote. Each his own though.
The President is a fink.
April 8th, 2019 at 10:13:24 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO

I think that people would be happy that Buttigieg is not DISQUALIFIED from being President because he is gay, .

Are you not familiar with the Xtion, Mormon,
and Islamic religions? Of course he's disqualified
from being president to them, as a sexually
active Gay he can't even be a member in good
standing in their religions. Plus, he seems
religiously intolerant himself. He said this about
Mike Pence:

My marriage to Chasten has made me a better man. And yes, Mr. Vice President, it has moved me closer to God. Speaking only for myself, I can tell you that if me being gay was a choice, it was a choice that was made far, far above my pay grade. And that’s the thing I wish the Mike Pences of the world would understand: If you’ve got a problem with who I am, your problem is not with me. Your quarrel, sir, is with my creator.

So he blames god for him being Gay,
which is odd, because the god in the
god religions don't speak highly of
the Gay lifestyle. Yet here he is saying
'god' made him this way. He really
needs to brush up on what the hell
he's talking about. The Gay sex act is
a mortal sin, a sin that he's washed
his hands of by blaming god. See
the flaw here?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 8th, 2019 at 10:19:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Your quarrel, sir, is with my creator.

So he blames god for him being Gay,
which is odd, because the god in the
god religions don't speak highly of
the Gay lifestyle. Yet here he is saying
'god' made him this way. He really
needs to brush up on what the hell
he's talking about. The Gay sex act is
a mortal sin, a sin that he's washed
his hands of by blaming god. See
the flaw here?

I keep hearing gays say there is nothing wrong with what they do. But I always hear them qualify it with "it's not a choice." It really has to be one or the other IMHO. To further complicate things, when you suggest since it "is not a choice" that gays should not be allowed contact with young boys that would not be allowed straight men to young girls (e.g.: locker rooms, etc) then all hell really breaks loose. From Sandusky to too many priests, we see where that leads.

I keep wondering if the gay movement does not eventually collapse upon itself with all these contradictions.

Lets hope Prozac-Eyes says something stupid today so we can get back on subject.
The President is a fink.