Starbucks gift card or Amazon gift card? :)

Page 4 of 5<12345>
July 30th, 2019 at 11:56:12 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Well, lets just say METAPHORICALLY I picked up and sold chocolates that weren't supposed to be picked up yet by accident. I used my half of the money to pay bills. I put Juan's half on Amazon cards. I then saw an Email from Juan claiming that the CHOCOLATES WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PICKED YET! And he asked me for the FULL amount of the picked up chocolate profit. But like I said I used my half for bills and I put his half on Amazon gift card. I didn't know the chocolates weren't supposed to be picked up yet. I wouldn't have picked them up had I known this. This is a metahor, once again.
July 31st, 2019 at 10:13:40 AM permalink
KNathan
So apparently, I wasn't even supposed to even LOOK at the Chocolates. Yikes! Juan says he's upset but is willing to forgive me if I pay him some more of the money I picked up and even told me he's willing to take a $50 loss after I explained it was an accident.. He's so understanding. :)
August 5th, 2019 at 1:04:17 PM permalink
KNathan
And, it turns out that the Chocolate Factory SUDDENLY CHANGED the KEYS that open up the room to get to the chocolates. SO, the keys that Juan gave me no longer works and he says he can get new keys in like a month. Thanks a lot, Chocolate Factory for changing the KEYS.
August 5th, 2019 at 2:18:54 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: KNathan
And, it turns out that the Chocolate Factory SUDDENLY CHANGED the KEYS that open up the room to get to the chocolates. SO, the keys that Juan gave me no longer works and he says he can get new keys in like a month. Thanks a lot, Chocolate Factory for changing the KEYS.

They don't change the locks unless you've done something they find suspicious, in nearly every case I know of. You may have ruined the "chocolates".
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
August 5th, 2019 at 2:22:39 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: beachbumbabs
They don't change the locks unless you've done something they find suspicious, in nearly every case I know of. You may have ruined the "chocolates".

They didn't change the lock, they changed the KEYS. I must add that they changed MY KEYS too. ;) But they gave me new keys. :) I cannot ask the chocolate factory to give me new keys for Juan also, only he can do that. ;) ;/
August 5th, 2019 at 2:26:47 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: KNathan
They didn't change the lock, they changed the KEYS. I must add that they changed MY KEYS too. ;) But they gave me new keys. :) I cannot ask the chocolate factory to give me new keys for Juan also, only he can do that. ;) ;/

Yes, I understood that. Don't be surprised if you get permanently banned there in the next few visits. That's all I'm saying.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
August 5th, 2019 at 2:32:07 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: beachbumbabs
Yes, I understood that. Don't be surprised if you get permanently banned there in the next few visits. That's all I'm saying.

The thing is, EVERYBODY'S keys have been changed. ;) The keys went from being purple and gold to being BRONZE! After at least SIX years, they keys have all been changed.
August 6th, 2019 at 5:58:17 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
keys, chocolates, chocolate factory, The eagle flies in square circles.
I guess i'm lost amidst the metaphors.
August 6th, 2019 at 6:21:48 AM permalink
KNathan
Well, a few months ago, Juan knew I was financially struggling, so he decided to help me out by giving me a copy of his key to his Vault in a Chocolate Factory. The CF gives him lots of expensive Chocolates for free because he is a High Paying Chocolate Buyer. He was like,"Hey, I get like 100 Chocolate boxes for free, you are welcome to take those 100 boxes and sell them and just give me half of the chocolate profit. Well, a couple of times, I ate most of the chocolates myself! He asked me how much I made after I ate most of those 100 boxes myself and I gave him a kind of low amount. He said something like,"Uh, the only reason you'd have such a low profit is if you ate most of the chocolates yourself. Are you eating most of the chocolates yourself? You really shouldn't be doing that! Just pick up the chocolates, SELL them, don't EAT any of them!"
August 19th, 2019 at 5:37:54 AM permalink
KNathan
Juan, a top Chocolate Buyer offered me a FREE Airplane Ticket, a FREE hotel room to Hershey, Pennsylvania to visit Hershey Park/ Factory. :) He said that lots of other Chocolate Buyers will chip in to pay for me and I won't have to pay a thing as they all want to meet me. :) The only rub is, I used up my free days at work but I guess I can beg my job for extra days off, but he says he doesn't exactly what day/days the free trip to Hershey/Pennsylvania will be. :/
Page 4 of 5<12345>